News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 BBC Sport - Colin's pen pic

Author Topic: BBC Sport - Colin's pen pic  (Read 2686 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 08, 2010, 11:35:40 PM »

BBC Sport Colin Little article and photo :-

Seeing the photo, I reckon Colin's got a good ten years in him yet.........the photo must have been taken when he was playing for the U16s !
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

jimmyhank

York Alty

Re: BBC Sport - Colin's pen pic
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »

Alty boss Heathcote said: "Colin is the main reason we have survived in the Conference. He has been a fantastic servant to this club. His goals tally tells its own tale of the contribution he has made."

I feel that needs highlighting to everyone on the forum.  Thats the gut feel of all the fans I am sure and now we know GH shares that view.  Colin Little IS the main reason why we stayed up in the BSP and Alty FC owes him for that contribution.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: BBC Sport - Colin's pen pic
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »

Alty boss Heathcote said: "Colin is the main reason we have survived in the Conference. He has been a fantastic servant to this club. His goals tally tells its own tale of the contribution he has made."

I feel that needs highlighting to everyone on the forum.
  Thats the gut feel of all the fans I am sure and now we know GH shares that view.  Colin Little IS the main reason why we stayed up in the BSP and Alty FC owes him for that contribution.

I take it you mean some more than others? Most of us were well aware of that  ;)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team