News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Correct Me If I'm Wrong ?....

Author Topic: Correct Me If I'm Wrong ?....  (Read 4209 times)

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:54:43 AM »

I know it makes sweet FA on the relegation outcome this season but having just read the news that Grays have been deducted 2 points for FIVE separate registration offences makes me wonder ?

When the infamous Alty points deduction was made for fielding an ineligible player signed from Accrington (through no fault of our own), were we not deducted all the points we won during those matches he played in ?

Having just checked Gray's record they amassed 4 points in those matches where the offences took place ?

Where's the consistency Mr Peake ? 

fuertes

Re: Correct Me If I'm Wrong ?....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »

I know it makes sweet FA on the relegation outcome this season but having just read the news that Grays have been deducted 2 points for FIVE separate registration offences makes me wonder ?

When the infamous Alty points deduction was made for fielding an ineligible player signed from Accrington (through no fault of our own), were we not deducted all the points we won during those matches he played in ?

Having just checked Gray's record they amassed 4 points in those matches where the offences took place ?

Laughable isn't it? Wasn't it the same year as us that Wimbledon faced a similarly ludicrous deduction but had it reduced?

It's make it up as you go along stuff.

York Alty

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »

Laughable isn't it? Wasn't it the same year as us that Wimbledon faced a similarly ludicrous deduction but had it reduced?

It's make it up as you go along stuff.

100% agreed.

a fiasco and a farce.

York Alty

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

I have just noticed that if Grays points total was DOUBLED, they'd still be bottom on goal difference.  What a mess that club has turned into. A sad ol' do.

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 05:10:38 PM »

I was thinking the same. All we want is a bit of consistency, something that the conference doesnt like.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team