PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £5 with a season ticket
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: £5 with a season ticket  (Read 10588 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: £5 with a season ticket
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »

Was this a success for us ?did we see incremental growth on home attendance ?
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »

As a disgraced fan fuertes you can come and pop over and speak to me and explain what you mean by that when i was clearly supporting the club when you were in nappies

[/quote]

That has just made me feel so very very very very old

Jezza

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 04:19:00 PM »

Let everyone in for a fiver before 1pm then use the two hours before kick off to sell them as much stuff as possible. Beer, food, programmes etc.

great idea......but I bet everyone would bring sandwiches and a paper from across the road!!!

Can't believe people can't see the reasoning and intent behind this superb offer....

robins1978

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 09:53:30 PM »

I really can't believe so called Alty fans mithering about non regulars getting in on a one off for less. Get real, we need another 200 or so fans to keep this club competitive. If by doing this we pick up a minority of that extra figure then its worth it. If regular fans are so tight arsed as to cheat that system well they aren't worth talking to.

I still think however chucking say100 or so freebies to ALL local schools is the best option, especially if there's a condition of parent pays, kid free.
Agrreed - There has been and will be again no doubt the kind of parent pays / kids free offer before. Usually when it's 1 or 2 schools at a game and they do some chanting from the family stand too!. As ive said before i usually only see 2nd half as I often do late gate in first half. Surely it's not worth worrying about paying a few extra quid once in a while when if Alty didnt do the ST offer you would pay the normal entry fee then. ITS TO GET EXTRA REVENUE IN, ENCOURAGE LEAGUE SUPPORTERS TO GOTO ALTY WHEN THEIR TEAMS PLAY AWAY AND RAISE THE PROFILE OF THE CLUB TO LEAGUE SUPPORTERS. It's usually when England play and there's no prem or champ games - AND IT  DOES MAKE A DIFFF TO THE GATE + TAKING  SO ITS A GOOD IDEA FOLKS SURELY !! can sometimes add about 100 to the gate figure.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:55:59 PM by robins1978 »

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »

and piss Alty ST holders off too !

Can I just clarify my comment is about making the gate £5 for all (which should not be done).

I fully support the Season ticket offer for £5 for other supporters.

I thought about a ST this year for me and the kids, but they cant go to the midweek games due to bedtime, which means I am doing it and cant go either! Therefore I pay full fare on the gate each week, which I am happy with. I even pay the seating price (and sit down), I can see no barriers to someone paying standing price and the sitting down ?

robins1978

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »

and piss Alty ST holders off too !

Can I just clarify my comment is about making the gate £5 for all (which should not be done).

I fully support the Season ticket offer for £5 for other supporters.

I thought about a ST this year for me and the kids, but they cant go to the midweek games due to bedtime, which means I am doing it and cant go either! Therefore I pay full fare on the gate each week, which I am happy with. I even pay the seating price (and sit down), I can see no barriers to someone paying standing price and the sitting down ?

There used to be a steward giving passes out to those who wanted to goto bar or tea bar etc at Half time but they dont do it now. Standing season tickets holders can go in main stand if they want to use family or main stand and pay the extra £2 for that game.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 02:27:11 PM »

I think its a great idea, as I did when we first did it. I wouldn't be bothered if 'new fans' were brought into the club with such offers, just as I am not bothered that Students \ OAPS pay less than me ?

At the end of the day if it means 1 more person come into the ground and gives us money then happy days. It all adds up. Looking at the attendance, and knowing Kiddie didn't bring many (80ish) then I would suggest the scheme worked ?.. Also we usually get a floating fan who has taken the offer up on the forum saying how they enjoyed the match ?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £5 with a season ticket