Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!  (Read 14652 times)

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile

everyone has already said what i wanted too, MR HEATHCOTE YOU ARE THEE ALTY LEGEND !!

Number 23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile

Indeed. Hard to add to what's already been said.
Saw Graham play in the 70s - a class act. Couldn't we just do with a player like him now!

A great servant to the club and a proud record in every role he's held.

Thanks Graham and good luck in the future.

robins1978

Just lost 5-0 away at Eastbourne Graham - missing you already >:(

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile

wouldnt have made  any difference today imo

Heffer

Seems a little strange to me that those who were against GH going seem almost happy about todays result?

taxi Phil

Seems a little strange to me that those who were against GH going seem almost happy about todays result?

Can't see that Heffer. I can't see ANYBODY who calls themselves a Robin being happy just now. But the fact is whether it was Kenny, Graham, or the Archangel Gabriel on the bench, the problems are out on the pitch !

joe

Can't see that Heffer. I can't see ANYBODY who calls themselves a Robin being happy just now. But the fact is whether it was Kenny, Graham, or the Archangel Gabriel on the bench, the problems are out on the pitch !

The problems are out on the pitch because of the dross Heathcote brought in over the summer! Whether it be Kenny or someone else who gets the managers job they've got a very tough job on their hands!

robins1978

Correct Taxi Phil. Couldnt be more wrong Heffer.  The problems are on the pitch. Nothing would have given me (or GH im sure)  more pleaseure than for Alty to have won 5-0 today. I was trying to make the point that GH leaving would not solve the problems on the pitch. GH brought in the players he could with no money to spend as he did the previous seasons. Sadly the players at the moment just dont seem up for it. I really hope that changes  and we can say up. Until its not mathematically possible to I will always belive we can.

markecky

I can't tell you how angry this misty eyed bullsh*t makes me.

brian1925

The problems are out on the pitch because of the dross Heathcote brought in over the summer! Whether it be Kenny or someone else who gets the managers job they've got a very tough job on their hands!
[/quote]

Does anybody actually know what contracts, if any, Michael Twiss, Marc Joseph and Matty Crowell are on? Surely the latter two at least can find clubs nearer to where they live.

robins1978

Another one who misunderstood the original comment. read comment above yours on same post Eck.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Mark dont get Angry,people will still want GH thats their choice,But he's gone and not coming back for the seeable future so no matter what people thing about GH we now need to move on.
Harold

robins1978

Mark dont get Angry,people will still want GH thats their choice,But he's gone and not coming back for the seeable future so no matter what people thing about GH we now need to move on.
and move on we will and hopefully upwards and stay in the BSP. Forums are about opinions and it wouldnt do for everyone to have the same opinion or ther would  be no point in having a forum would there?

markecky

Another one who misunderstood the original comment. read comment above yours on same post Eck.

If GH leaving was not going to solve the problems on the pitch, are you suggesting we should have just carried on?

In a kind of "ho hum..the signings he made are sh*t but at least we still have Graham"

If one good thing comes out of all this its that civil war has been avoided against Barrow and its unlikley the fans will be called wankers on Tuesday if there dare to criticise the dross we are being served.

joe

Graham Heathcote
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »

Well said Ecky! I for one never forgave him for the day he called his own teams supporters wankers for expressing an opinion.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!