Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!  (Read 14744 times)

AltySi

I totally agree Joe, I lost all respect I'd ever had for him on that day against Lewes.

dino

well as you know i disliked his behaviour immensely.

he should have been sacked for gross misconduct against lewes when he cusped his thumb and big finger ,and made a jerking motion to you lads.

same again at Kendal in the FA Cup

same again against Torquay, when he started throwing punches

same again at Mansfield in the FA cup fiasco last year

robins1978

Just lost 5-0 away at Eastbourne Graham - missing you already >:(
I can't tell you how angry this misty eyed bullsh*t makes me.
Another one who misunderstood the original comment. read comment above yours on same post Eck.

If GH leaving was not going to solve the problems on the pitch, are you suggesting we should have just carried on?

In a kind of "ho hum..the signings he made are sh*t but at least we still have Graham"
If one good thing comes out of all this its that civil war has been avoided against Barrow and its unlikley the fans will be called wankers on Tuesday if there dare to criticise the dross we are being served.
Believe me Eck nothing would give me more pleasure then to see us start to climb the BSP table and I hope GH leaving does bring the club more fortune. I never said the signings we made were no good - GH did. I think the players have to start to believe in themselves before we will start to get better. I would never single out players for critisism as I dont think it helps anyone and is not constructive. I didnt agree with what GH said about the players and thought you made a good point at the forum saying GH had been too honest saying what he thought of the new players. That certainly did not help matters. I really hope whoever gets the job Kenny or a.n. other gets us out of this mess.  I for one hope they can
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Graham Heathcote - gone but never to be forgotten. No moaning posts here please!