PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastbourne Match Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Eastbourne Match Thread  (Read 46129 times)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Eastbourne Match Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »

Yes good commentary, but we're doomed.

Can't wait for Tuesday to listen to the Barrow fans ripping the piss out of us (both on and off the pitch).

Happy days
Full time and proud of it

Heffer

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »

The attacking side of it looked quite good??? lol

robins1978

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2010, 04:54:00 PM »

FT 0-5
Just been on final score.
When we get our first win  our luck will change. Hope its not too late.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:56:22 PM by robins1978 »

John W

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »

Will prob be there on Tues, but tempted not to bother to watch more dross

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »

Teusday will be hard, especially with Barrow winning.

KM has a very diffiicult match ahead but I'll be there.

taxi Phil

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

It is exactly at times like this that you SHOULD be there. It's what supporting your club is about. I've seen us through some pretty bad spells in the last 57 years, but I don't think I've ever felt as depressed so early in a season as I do right now. But I'll be there, I'll be trying to encourage the lads - and God knows we need it it from EACH AND EVERY ONE of you ! ! !

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2010, 05:44:48 PM »

It is exactly at times like this that you SHOULD be there. It's what supporting your club is about. I've seen us through some pretty bad spells in the last 57 years, but I don't think I've ever felt as depressed so early in a season as I do right now. But I'll be there, I'll be trying to encourage the lads - and God knows we need it it from EACH AND EVERY ONE of you ! ! !

Here here Phil.... Get your f**king arses off the couch turn off your fkn computers  and get to moss lane on tuesday....

its time for EVERYONE to stand up and be counted....

Cmon ALTY

John W

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »

To watch mainly unfit and inept footballers in red and white striped shirts slumping to yet another demoralising defeat.  Made the effort to go to Gateshead.  What for?

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2010, 06:38:06 PM »

My dad used to say: you're a football fan when you tear up your season ticket and swear never to return, but you're back again the next week.

boltonrobin

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2010, 07:49:00 PM »

Not just brining this up because of what just happened, acctualy mentioned this to GH at the fans forum, Williams is not good enough.

Do you actually know what you are talking about?...muppet >:(

jimbo

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »

smith makes williams look ok .thats my opinion.put someone else with him and he would be out of his depth

boltonrobin

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2010, 08:47:59 PM »

smith makes williams look ok .thats my opinion.put someone else with him and he would be out of his depth

Totally disagree, Wiliams played well with both Smith & Young last year and in my opinion had a good season! 1 Handball and now you thing he's not good enough! (Name anyone from 16 at the moment). The Welsh FA also think he can play a bit as well...

I think we as supporters need to get behind the players, not come on here saying how C**p you think they are. Too many armchair, keyboards supporters who go to a handfull of games a season and also have plenty to say without really having a clue.

Long drive home tonight (how many of you went?) and I can tell you Williams was one of the better Alty players on the pitch today!

Nonleaguer

« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »

Is it me or were you Boltonrobin earlier today??

boltonrobin

« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2010, 09:44:18 PM »

Can't kid a kidder! Didn't think anyone would notice, just having a play as I've not been doing this long ;D...but on a serious note, too many folk come on this forum and have a pop at the manager, individual player or the team as a whole, instead of getting behind them.

It's got to get better, it just takes time I suppose, the loss of Youngy & Senior, plus the injuries doesn't suddenly make the rest of the team bad players.. or does it, you tell me?

AltyIan

« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2010, 11:43:07 PM »

Can't kid a kidder! Didn't think anyone would notice, just having a play as I've not been doing this long ;D...but on a serious note, too many folk come on this forum and have a pop at the manager, individual player or the team as a whole, instead of getting behind them.

It's got to get better, it just takes time I suppose, the loss of Youngy & Senior, plus the injuries doesn't suddenly make the rest of the team bad players.. or does it, you tell me?

We dont all come and have a pop, when the team is doing well we have nothing but praise thus when it is going badly they must expect some criticism, i don't care if people dont seem to be getting behind the team on the forum, a lot of people got behind the team by turning up at eastbourne today and they were ultimately let down thats what really matters, i will talk about how poorly we are doing till tuesday 7.45 then for 90 minutes i will do nothing but cheer on the lads, then come approx half 9 we will see whether everyone has praise or are coming on having a pop again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Eastbourne Match Thread