News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message of Thanks From Bernard Taylor

Author Topic: Message of Thanks From Bernard Taylor  (Read 2917 times)

markecky

« on: January 24, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

All,

Sorry to Bernard for the delay in getting this on, I am currently working down in Leicester so have not had internet access.  I printed the thread of get wells that people wrote on here and took them to him last week.  To say he was overwhelmed would be an understatement. He asked me to put the following message on, so I noted it down as word for word as my noting skills would allow.

"I have just read through all the incredible messages that have been left for me by fans of Alty.  I cannot thank you all enough for leaving these.  They are a massive boost to me as I work on getting myself right again.  I am currently having physio to get my full movement back but hope to be right soon.   These messages have cheered me up at a pretty low time for me and I will read them over and over again.  I plan to get them frame somehow, thats how much they mean to me.  I always loved the fans at Alty and said they were the best in the world.  This proves it to me although I have seen all the proof in needed in the support they have given me whilst I was manager.  I have some great memories of my time at Alty and the fans, a lot mentioned in the messages.  I have a few thousand shares in Alty and when I get back right again I will sit down with Mark and see if we can share them out amongst the fans somehow. I can't thank you all enough from the bottom of my heart.  You fans are the best in the world"

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Message of Thanks From Bernard Taylor
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »

touching, that a few words can mean so much to someone

teasybeaver

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 04:48:59 PM »

Glad to have cheered up the big man! His enthusiasm really set a precedent for the way this club is run. Its the least we can do for a genuine Alty hero!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »

and a little pic from the happy days ....
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team