News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reserves

Author Topic: Reserves  (Read 2062 times)

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Reserves
« on: January 24, 2007, 10:51:43 PM »

Anyone go tonight?

Is Bowler looking like a potential squad member yet on the basis of this evening and are we any nearer to finding a left back?
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 11:14:22 PM »

Bowler did a fair bit of running, seemed better than recent weeks, I really cant tell if its confidence he needs, or he's just not up to it, it would be nice for him to have a run of games, but we really cant afford to be carrying anyone if it doesnt work out.

Had a left back on trail called andy scott?? Ex stalybridge and lancaster, he looked steady enough tonight, but yuo can never tell until they are up against pacey conference players. Excellent turn out at moss lane tonight considering the weather.

Lots of ressies games coming up in the next two months, and if anyone is at a loose end when they are playing, then go along, its well worth iot for £2, Acton,Rose,Talbot,Bowler,Thornley,Mcfadden all played tonight

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Reserves
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 11:47:32 PM »

was gonna head down tonight then i looked at the clock after i'd had my tea and it was 8.30! by the time i had wrapped up it would have been over! gonna make an effort to get down as its something to do when i'm bored of an evening!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Reserves
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »

As Pete Hughes says, get down and support the reserves.
You can actually watch an Alty game without being nervous for the last 20 minutes.

For £2 it's better than the telly and free for season ticket holders, although it also compulsary that you buy something from Keith Davey's catering van.
PS Keith was 'off sick' last night and we all missed him. What a night to have no half time hot drink to warm the hands. Get well soon Keith.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reserves