PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio commentary?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Radio commentary?  (Read 19552 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Radio commentary?
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »

not sure if they were kept behind for 5 mins or so after game finished away gate still shut as i left.

Longman

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2010, 05:55:55 PM »

Great performance today, if we'd have won it would not have been an unfair result.

I thought everyone played well, but the performances of Coates, Smith, Williams, Danylykk, Densmore and Denham were first rate, also I thought when Hewson came on he was composed and inventive, it's invention we are missing and for me he should start.

Great atmosphere and you can really sense the team galvanising, they wanted that today and were running and battling all over the pitch, it was so encouraging to see.

WELL DONE LADS!

andrewflynn

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2010, 06:03:31 PM »

Fantastic! Whole team picked up where they left off on Tuesday, was a pleasure to watch. And we're scoring goals too!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »

Sounds like the Ref did us absolutely no favours today either and to come back like that not once but twice to get a point against a big outfit like Grimsby is a fantastic effort.

True, the ref made 2 massive balls ups in the first half - blatant Alty penalty not given and clear foul on Coatesy for Grimsby's first. We had bad luck but fought back very well.

Didn't see their goal but I'm told by someone (who incidentally hates Refs) that Coates just never got up off the ground and, although there was contact it made no difference.

As for the ' Penalty' If we'd conceded a Penalty to a challenge like that there would have been murders done. Shaun went down far too theatrically which will always put doubt in the mind of a Referee.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »

Sounds like the Ref did us absolutely no favours today either and to come back like that not once but twice to get a point against a big outfit like Grimsby is a fantastic effort.

True, the ref made 2 massive balls ups in the first half - blatant Alty penalty not given and clear foul on Coatesy for Grimsby's first. We had bad luck but fought back very well.

Didn't see their goal but I'm told by someone (who incidentally hates Refs) that Coates just never got up off the ground and, although there was contact it made no difference.

As for the ' Penalty' If we'd conceded a Penalty to a challenge like that there would have been murders done. Shaun went down far too theatrically which will always put doubt in the mind of a Referee.

Phil how do you always seem to miss the refs mistakes?

PS i dont hate refs
ParkINson's red and white army

York Alty

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2010, 06:47:00 PM »

big club mentality showing if it is true about their man of the match winnder stalking off in a hissy fit.

VofD

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2010, 06:48:47 PM »

who ever the fan with the loud voice shouting over the commenters is brillant  ;D

The one and only MR BRIAN FLYNN.He was brilliant. ;D ;D ;D

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2010, 06:50:10 PM »

PS i dont hate refs

I was reading a turnstile at the time Wayne - sorry!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2010, 06:52:19 PM »

big club mentality showing if it is true about their man of the match winnder stalking off in a hissy fit.

More than a hissy fit apparently - about ten quids worth in the swear box I believe.

Also I was told by one of the guys coming out of their Directors Box "That's not football" Unfortunately he'd gone before I could ask what it was

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2010, 06:55:34 PM »

PS i dont hate refs

I was reading a turnstile at the time Wayne - sorry!

Not good enough Phil ;)
ParkINson's red and white army

taxi Phil

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2010, 07:25:24 PM »

More than a hissy fit apparently - about ten quids worth in the swear box I believe.

Also I was told by one of the guys coming out of their Directors Box "That's not football" Unfortunately he'd gone before I could ask what it was

You have to remember that Grimsby is on the "wrong" side of the Humber Bridge (OK, I was born in Hull, I'm a tad biased), and they wouldn't know what football was if it came and kicked them in the b*ll*cks. This explains a drop of four divisions since the Millennium.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2010, 09:28:43 PM »

who ever the fan with the loud voice shouting over the commenters is brillant  ;D

The one and only MR BRIAN FLYNN.He was brilliant. ;D ;D ;D

You are too kind sir :D

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »

Guilty as charged :o

VofD

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »

Guilty as charged :o

Loudmouthed  GOBS***E ;) ;) ;)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »

Alty players - character

Grimsby players - big time Charlies!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio commentary?