PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Denham
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Chris Denham  (Read 5407 times)

Stan Hibbert

Chris Denham
« on: September 25, 2010, 06:25:52 PM »

What a difference he makes when he plays.

He gives 100% every time he plays and gives their players plenty of lip and generally just winds them up physically and verbally as well as being a great footballer.

I am so glad he plays for Alty and the passion he showed when he scored today proved it that he is too.

Keep going Chris because you can be instrumental in getting us out of the bottom four.

markecky

Re: Chris Denham
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »

I simply love Chris Denham.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 06:36:38 PM »

He was amazing today - never stopped- i just wish we would give him the ball to his feet more often- he is devestating when we do
ParkINson's red and white army

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 06:40:14 PM »

If I'm being honest with myself I think I love him a bit too...!! ;)

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »

I thought Chris and jimmy both had good games today....had a good argument with my brother about jimmy and chris but we decided to agree we were both wrong after Jimmy's sublime pass to chris and chris's run and finish for the first.

Great to see we are keeping one up front on the half way line when we are defending a corner isn't it?

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »

I'll join you on that comment

RocketDan

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 07:11:04 PM »

Without wanting to go over board.

he is my favourite ever alty player.

mainly because he is an absolute non-league sick head.

VofD

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »

Chris deserves a decent strike partner. McCarthy ( I know he put Chris through) is just not good enough for this league,and Reeves is just not up to the mark.But well earned point today, although it should have been 3 but for that t**t Harrington.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 07:34:55 PM »

Chris deserves a decent strike partner. McCarthy ( I know he put Chris through) is just not good enough for this league,and Reeves is just not up to the mark.But well earned point today, although it should have been 3 but for that t**t Harrington.

I have got to agree with you. I was singing Jimmy's praises after the first couple of games but I simply don't think he's up to this standard yet. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Chris is always yelling at him and at first I thought that he should lay off and give him a break but he does deserve better and it will bring Chris on undoubtedly.

On a positive note it was a great pass by Jimmy for the goal but did anyone notice that Chris didnt square it back to him when he was clear 10 yards in front of goal. Either Chris has immense confidence in his ability to turn the defender and slot it in or he has no confidence in Jimmy hitting a barn door from 10 yards..

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 08:17:44 PM »

I have got to agree with you. I was singing Jimmy's praises after the first couple of games but I simply don't think he's up to this standard yet. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Chris is always yelling at him and at first I thought that he should lay off and give him a break but he does deserve better and it will bring Chris on undoubtedly.

On a positive note it was a great pass by Jimmy for the goal but did anyone notice that Chris didnt square it back to him when he was clear 10 yards in front of goal. Either Chris has immense confidence in his ability to turn the defender and slot it in or he has no confidence in Jimmy hitting a barn door from 10 yards..

McCarthy is OK and I get the vibe that Denham does like playing with him. I agree that he is not up for the standard of this league. He is obviously not a goalscorer but, if he can boost up the performances and goals of Denham, why not give him a chance?

dino

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »

the facts are that Denham is our second best player after Smudge

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »

I thought James Coates played well today aswell.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 09:28:33 PM »

I wish we had eleven Chrisy Denhams

andrewflynn

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 10:20:38 PM »

Without wanting to go over board.

he is my favourite ever alty player.

mainly because he is an absolute non-league sick head.

I like that description!

The Undertaker

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »

Denham is the most hard working player on the team and offers so much, its a shame about the lazy git playing alongside him
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chris Denham