PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rushden Predictions Saturday
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Rushden Predictions Saturday  (Read 8750 times)

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: September 29, 2010, 10:04:48 PM »

They did well tonight and won comfortably at Eastbourne 2-0, lets hope we can get at em saturday, but may be a tight game :-\ I reckon 2-1 Alty
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:49:09 AM by markecky »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Rushden Saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »

Despite them leathering us and their relatively good home form i think EastB are eminently beatable. For us we just have to continue with our improvement in performance and spirit. Whatever will be will be and we may not be out of the mire for sometime but we just have to keep going.

taxi Phil

Re: Rushden saturday
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:31:02 AM »

I reckon our hammering at Eastbourne was a one off freak result. Eastbourne will be in the relegation mix, and I don't actually rule out Rushden from being there too. They're not the force they were last season. Won't be a pushover, but we can win on Saturday with average luck (and decent officials !).

:) ;)

Froz

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 09:33:51 AM »

3-2 Alty Williams, Denham, Densmore

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »

further progress can be made with a clean sheet....anything on top would be a bonus....so 6-0 to alty...

AltyIan

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »

7-7 Draw, alty coming back from behind 7 times

markecky

Re: Rushden Predictions Saturday
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »

I reckon 1-1.

Looking at their squad they seem to have some very good players.

We'll go one up and we'll think "here we go..this is it now" and they will peg us back with a late equaliser.

fuertes

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:15:39 AM »

I'd say 6 points and progression to the First Round Proper of the FA Cup would be a really decent month. I don't care where the points come from, but I'd say three draws plus beating one of Histon or H+Y away is a possible.

Given all that, I'd be pretty pleased with a draw, Rushden seem to be a decent side all round.

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

I reckon 1-1.

I agree. Another draw, another point.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 11:48:20 AM »

I'd say 6 points and progression to the First Round Proper of the FA Cup would be a really decent month. I don't care where the points come from, but I'd say three draws plus beating one of Histon or H+Y away is a possible.

Given all that, I'd be pretty pleased with a draw, Rushden seem to be a decent side all round.

I know what you're saying but it wouldn't,  we need more than 6 points from this month given that we have away games at Histon, Bath and H&Y. If we win those 3 then we'll have more or less clawed back our ridiculous start, any less and an already uphill task becomes even steeper.

Although arguably the £10,-20k arising from an FA Cup win would be the pivotal moment in our season, a war chest for Kenny to sort things out, if not...

fuertes

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »

I know what you're saying but it wouldn't,  we need more than 6 points from this month given that we have away games at Histon, Bath and H&Y. If we win those 3 then we'll have more or less clawed back our ridiculous start, any less and an already uphill task becomes even steeper.

Although arguably the £10,-20k arising from an FA Cup win would be the pivotal moment in our season, a war chest for Kenny to sort things out, if not...

Ah, forgot about Bath. Is that game set in stone yet? Doesn't appear on the fixtures. Still, I'd take 7/8 points. I reckon that would leave us one win from safety and with a fair bit more confidence heading towards Crimbo.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 12:22:24 PM »

The Bath game's been moved to mid-November, I think.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »

We play Bath City away on Tuesday 16th November.
Come on Alty!

York Alty

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »

a draw.

if there is a winner it will be Alty.

Lew Needham

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »

How many are we expecting from Rushden? (will it be enough to keep it segregated)

Got a few friends comin, who if i'm being honest, usually prefer the banter/atmosphere than the footy. Saying that this new free scoring Alty may keep them interested!!
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team