Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nowt to do with Alty - Wayne Rooney to Leave United?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Nowt to do with Alty - Wayne Rooney to Leave United?  (Read 12986 times)

York Alty

Re: Nowt to do with Alty - Wayne Rooney to Leave United?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 06:00:59 PM »

hopefully he'll go abroad so maybe we can have less press coverage.  May I suggest Kabul Utd?

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »

really interesting that he didnt get the reassurance that utd would be able to buy any future players of quality, I heard that there is a 50% sell on clase to everton in his contract as well, could be a myth
Bernard Taylors barmy army

RocketDan

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »

Don't blame him. if someone offered me £150,000 a week and someone offered me £250,000 a week to do essentially the same job: I'd chose the latter.

Not sure i'd want an agent who use to sell vacuum cleaners taking 15% of his earning.

Hopefully Fergie will make him rot in the reserves for his disobedience - that would pack out Moss Lane.

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 07:38:28 PM »

really interesting that he didnt get the reassurance that utd would be able to buy any future players of quality, I heard that there is a 50% sell on clase to everton in his contract as well, could be a myth

I heard it was 30% of anything over what they paid, still be a hefty wedge no doubt, good bit of business for Everton.

York Alty

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »

if he rots in the reserves and waits his time City get him for nothing in 18 months and everton get 30% of nothing.  unlikely to happen as Baghdad Rovers have put a bid in for him.

taxi Phil

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 08:54:55 PM »

They wouldn't risk him in the reserves - they need to ship him out rapid, before too many people realise he's a spent force.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2010, 09:06:23 PM »

Maybe Kenny Mc could get him on loan until Jan .....

Densmore to Clee, Clee crosses it.... Rooney 1-0  .. Final score Alty 1 Luton 0  ;)

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2010, 11:21:49 PM »

I heard it was 30% of anything over what they paid, still be a hefty wedge no doubt, good bit of business for Everton.

It was reported today that Everton get 25% of any profit above the 27.6m Utd paid for rooney.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 10:13:43 AM »

Lou Macari was interveiwed on Sky the day before yestarday when the s**t hit the fan and was saying that there is some recent case whereby a player in the last 2 years of his contract can buy himself out by paying up his wages remaining due until the end of his contract.

Nobody else seems to have picked up on this in the press, but if it is true then United and Everton stand to get sweet FA out of him if he exercises that option/right.

Was at the match last night and noticed a banner in one corner unfurled just as United were awarded a corner which said 'Whose The Whore Now Rooney ?'

Doubt Sky would have picked up on it but life is going to be a bit uncomfortable for the mercenary little s**t over the next few weeks.

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 10:41:35 AM »

Lou Macari was interveiwed on Sky the day before yestarday when the s**t hit the fan and was saying that there is some recent case whereby a player in the last 2 years of his contract can buy himself out by paying up his wages remaining due until the end of his contract.

Nobody else seems to have picked up on this in the press, but if it is true then United and Everton stand to get sweet FA out of him if he exercises that option/right.

Was at the match last night and noticed a banner in one corner unfurled just as United were awarded a corner which said 'Whose The Whore Now Rooney ?'

Doubt Sky would have picked up on it but life is going to be a bit uncomfortable for the mercenary little s**t over the next few weeks.

I read this too, it seems he can buy himself out of the contract next summer for £5 million.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »

I read this too, it seems he can buy himself out of the contract next summer for £5 million.

If he had any sense of propriety he would ensure United & Everton get their big wad from the sale.......

so that's him buying out his contract then!

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 12:03:32 PM »

Pictures of banner page 11 in the Sun
@AltyDaz

Dougals Dad

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »

Wayne Rooney agrees a new five-year contract at Manchester United.

Maybe it is his advisors/agent who are the manipulative, greedy numb-nuts

jamestimperleyrobin

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2010, 01:00:45 PM »

5 year contract signed.

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »

How bizarre! I was convinced he was coming to Moss Lane  :D I'm sure this is just a way of United guaranteeing that they'll get some money for him. Sign a new contract, means that somebody will have to pay big money for him in the summer....

I'm sure it'll drag on for the next 9 months...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nowt to do with Alty - Wayne Rooney to Leave United?