Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2019, 04:18:49 AM
275998 Posts in 22648 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  "Fanfare" sponsorship « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: "Fanfare" sponsorship  (Read 9412 times)
Holmes Chapel Alty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +278/-655

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »

No need to be sarcastic Ballers, but if I or another peson is going to give money then it should be clear as to what the money is to be used for.

The initial intention is to pay for replacement equipment for the stadium PA system. Once that has been paid for, I would imagine the money will be used for another, as yet unknown, purpose (suggestions are always welcome).

Can I put you down for one Jenga?   Wink

Yes.
Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

Like this post? +383/-277

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »

I've now got sponsors for the following games:

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

In addition to having your name read out on the pa system before the match, all sponsors will be listed in the matchday programme for the rest of the season.

If you do not request a specific game to sponsor I will just allocate you the next available home game.

PM me or post a reply to this thread if you're interested.

Cheers.   Smiley

Come on Alty!
jimmyhank
Regular First Team

Like this post? +24/-16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

In addition to having your name read out on the pa system before the match, all sponsors will be listed in the matchday programme for the rest of the season.

If you do not request a specific game to sponsor I will just allocate you the next available home game.

Cheers.   Smiley

Alty 1981 - I'll take the Histon game for 10 if it's still available. If not, just let me know what game I'm allocated. I can pop into the ML offices and stump up the cash if that's OK?

Cheers.

Jimmy.

We are the leading UK charity dedicated to supporting all people with Parkinson's, their families, friends and carers.
Holmes Chapel Alty
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

Cheers.   Smiley

so what game have i got please?
Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 08:06:32 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

Cheers.   Smiley

so what game have i got please?

I've allocated you the Gateshead game on Saturday, so you'll be the first one.  Smiley

Come on Alty!
Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

Cheers.   Smiley

Alty 1981 - I'll take the Histon game for 10 if it's still available. If not, just let me know what game I'm allocated. I can pop into the ML offices and stump up the cash if that's OK?

Cheers.

Jimmy.

No problem, it's yours! I've pm'd you as well.

Come on Alty!
Stan Hibbert
Regular First Team

Like this post? +83/-66

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »

Has anyone an idea of how much a new PA will cost?

If it is something which everyone agrees need replacing then it's worth finding out then other ideas can be thought of to raise money for this specific purpose with perhaps a deadline of raising it by.

Just a thought but if we know what we're aiming for then I'm sure more peolple will be up for the challenge.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »

If it is something which everyone agrees need replacing then it's worth finding out then other ideas can be thought of to raise money for this specific purpose with perhaps a deadline of raising it by.

Just a thought but if we know what we're aiming for then I'm sure more peolple will be up for the challenge.

As I understand it, the main item we require in the immediacy is a new amplifier. I did a bit of research the other day and it appears that a brand new amp of the correct specifications can be acquired for around 150. If we sponsor every game for the rest of the season that will cover the cost. However, if other components need replacing I'm not sure what that will cost.

Come on Alty!
Stan Hibbert
Regular First Team

Like this post? +83/-66

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 08:42:19 PM »

As I understand it, the main item we require in the immediacy is a new amplifier. I did a bit of research the other day and it appears that a brand new amp of the correct specifications can be acquired for around 150. If we sponsor every game for the rest of the season that will cover the cost. However, if other components need replacing I'm not sure what that will cost.

I've made a payment via the Ideas4Alty link.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »

I've made a payment via the Ideas4Alty link.

Thanks, that's very generous of you!

Come on Alty!
Holmes Chapel Alty
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »

Alty 1981 I sent you a PM.
Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 05:12:49 PM »

Thanks to all sponsors/donors who have come forward so far. We're still looking for sponsors for the following games if anyone would be kind enough to help out:

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.

Come on Alty!
jimmyhank
Regular First Team

Like this post? +24/-16

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 10:11:33 PM »

Thanks to all sponsors/donors who have come forward so far. We're still looking for sponsors for the following games if anyone would be kind enough to help out:

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.

I'll take the Bath game. I'll drop 10 into the office either on Saturday or post a cheque next week.

We are the leading UK charity dedicated to supporting all people with Parkinson's, their families, friends and carers.
Paul Cain's Chip Pan
Regular First Team

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.

I'll take the Bath game. I'll drop 10 into the office either on Saturday or post a cheque next week.

Many thanks for this, much appreciated!

Come on Alty!
thegazelle
Regular First Team

Like this post? +270/-89

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »

i forgot to pay for the Luton Game so will pay up on my next visit to moss Lane......... sorry

Still pissing in a green and white pot, after all these years and all those miles
Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »
    Jump to: