PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "Fanfare" sponsorship
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: "Fanfare" sponsorship  (Read 18101 times)

Jenga

Re: "Fanfare" sponsorship
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 03:17:06 PM »

No need to be sarcastic Ballers, but if I or another peson is going to give money then it should be clear as to what the money is to be used for.

The initial intention is to pay for replacement equipment for the stadium PA system. Once that has been paid for, I would imagine the money will be used for another, as yet unknown, purpose (suggestions are always welcome).

Can I put you down for one Jenga?   ;)

Yes.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »

I've now got sponsors for the following games:

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

In addition to having your name read out on the pa system before the match, all sponsors will be listed in the matchday programme for the rest of the season.

If you do not request a specific game to sponsor I will just allocate you the next available home game.

PM me or post a reply to this thread if you're interested.

Cheers.   :)

Come on Alty!

jimmyhank

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

In addition to having your name read out on the pa system before the match, all sponsors will be listed in the matchday programme for the rest of the season.

If you do not request a specific game to sponsor I will just allocate you the next available home game.

Alty 1981 - I'll take the Histon game for £10 if it's still available. If not, just let me know what game I'm allocated. I can pop into the ML offices and stump up the cash if that's OK?

Cheers.

Jimmy.

Jenga

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

so what game have i got please?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 08:06:32 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

so what game have i got please?

I've allocated you the Gateshead game on Saturday, so you'll be the first one.  :)
Come on Alty!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

Gateshead (FA Cup)
AFC Wimbledon
Luton Town
Forest Green Rovers

Alty 1981 - I'll take the Histon game for £10 if it's still available. If not, just let me know what game I'm allocated. I can pop into the ML offices and stump up the cash if that's OK?

Cheers.

Jimmy.

No problem, it's yours! I've pm'd you as well.
Come on Alty!

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »

Has anyone an idea of how much a new PA will cost?

If it is something which everyone agrees need replacing then it's worth finding out then other ideas can be thought of to raise money for this specific purpose with perhaps a deadline of raising it by.

Just a thought but if we know what we're aiming for then I'm sure more peolple will be up for the challenge.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »

If it is something which everyone agrees need replacing then it's worth finding out then other ideas can be thought of to raise money for this specific purpose with perhaps a deadline of raising it by.

Just a thought but if we know what we're aiming for then I'm sure more peolple will be up for the challenge.

As I understand it, the main item we require in the immediacy is a new amplifier. I did a bit of research the other day and it appears that a brand new amp of the correct specifications can be acquired for around £150. If we sponsor every game for the rest of the season that will cover the cost. However, if other components need replacing I'm not sure what that will cost.
Come on Alty!

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 08:42:19 PM »

As I understand it, the main item we require in the immediacy is a new amplifier. I did a bit of research the other day and it appears that a brand new amp of the correct specifications can be acquired for around £150. If we sponsor every game for the rest of the season that will cover the cost. However, if other components need replacing I'm not sure what that will cost.

I've made a payment via the Ideas4Alty link.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 08:45:10 PM »

I've made a payment via the Ideas4Alty link.

Thanks, that's very generous of you!
Come on Alty!

Jenga

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »

Alty 1981 I sent you a PM.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 05:12:49 PM »

Thanks to all sponsors/donors who have come forward so far. We're still looking for sponsors for the following games if anyone would be kind enough to help out:

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.
Come on Alty!

jimmyhank

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 10:11:33 PM »

Thanks to all sponsors/donors who have come forward so far. We're still looking for sponsors for the following games if anyone would be kind enough to help out:

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.

I'll take the Bath game. I'll drop £10 into the office either on Saturday or post a cheque next week.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

Bath City
Southport
Kettering Town
Gateshead
Tamworth
Cambridge United
Newport County
Eastbourne Borough

Many thanks.

I'll take the Bath game. I'll drop £10 into the office either on Saturday or post a cheque next week.

Many thanks for this, much appreciated!
Come on Alty!

thegazelle

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »

i forgot to pay for the Luton Game so will pay up on my next visit to moss Lane......... sorry
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "Fanfare" sponsorship