PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty-Kiddy,
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty-Kiddy,  (Read 8445 times)

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty-Kiddy,
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 04:31:51 PM »

Little's hit the post, we seem to be just on top...Senior is on for A Scott

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 04:50:47 PM »

All over them in injury time...their keeper has just made a great save from Senior apparently...looks like we are going to fall short.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »

Yep, even the typically one eyed local radio man on BBC H&W has admitted that we have 'thrown the kitchen sink' at them. Unfortunately sounds like a defensive error has cost us again. 1116 gate decent with the poor away support I suppose.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »

Bum. Fart. Willy. Poo.

Bollocks.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 04:56:18 PM »

All over 0-1 :(  Sounds like we really had a go in the 2nd half but were a bit unlucky and their keeper  made a couple of good saves.   As said earlier, next week is a really big game.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 05:20:16 PM »

just gt back...

Scott did in my eyes nothing wrong, except the goal. a few time is thought he was out of position and it turned out he was positioned well due to the run of play.

my god thommo can run when he needs to for a big guy!

Bevan is a lucky C**t and if the system censors me for saying it i don't care! lol pure C**t, ive never seen such a lucky bastard between the sticks in all of my life!

altyusa

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 05:26:49 PM »

Just looked at the table.  We are 21st now.  However there are 2 other teams on 30pts.  2 teams on 31 and 2 on 32.   So, even a draw today would have been okay, its so tight down there.  Must get something next week.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 05:45:58 PM »

other than the first 15 minutes we played pretty well, the new left back boobed and we payed the price. He did improve and was only out of position a couple of times after that.

Colin was unlucky not to score today, one off the line, post and a good save.

We need to play bad aand win a couple. I agree we were better with Rod on, I also think he should start.

KiddyFan

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »

Just got back

1st off all you were very unlucky today, we were really poor and i thought you desereved atleat a point.

although we may have had 4 1st team players out (includeing star man christie) and had a telford loanee playing, i feel that if you carry on playing the way you did today you will most defiantly survive, scott bevan kept us in the game at times.

good luck for rest of season KHFC

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »

I've no problems with the result, I think our 2nd half performance merited a point definately but..... we gave away a sh*t sloppy goal just like we did against Burton, FGR, Rushden and it knocked the wind out of our sails for pretty much most of the 1st half. We really went at them in the 2nd but give away sh*t goals and only apply pressure for half a game you'll never win.

Kiddy looked confident, more so after the goal, a little nervy once we realised that we may have more joy againsth Creighton and co on the floor, Bevan was top class (I think you're confusing lucky with commanding), sensed after the rebound off the post and then the goalmouth scramble that it wasn't our day and they time wasted a bit in the alst 15 but no one ever said you had tyo win 3-0 away from home, if we were solid enough to withstand pressure like that away from home we'd be midtable.

man in the stand

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »

Tale of two halves..first Alty uncertain and not threatening and a silly mistake costs us, second all over Kiddy but just didn't get the luck and a goal ruled offisde.  :(

But if we can play like we did in the 2nd half we are bound to stay up.. 8)

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »

just an observation. i really couldnt get my head around the fact that with a guy that big in net we insisted in putting high balls into the box. it just wasn't working and after the first few times everyone around me got more and more irritated wen we put in a high cross. wen we put low crosses in they found it harder to deal with. surely we coulda realised this sooner and put them under more pressure from low crosses. :-\

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 10:44:30 PM »

its not that easy, when your out there and the position ofplayers and the speed of play dictates it you can't just change the speed or height of the ball you will be whipping in.

was just the case that at times we had to get high balls in.

my god even colin little was made to look like a giant next to chris senior! i bet the ref love it when chrissy came on then there were two dwarves on the pitch! on a note of his play, good, coud be a good aquisition
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty-Kiddy,