Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
264177 Posts in 21666 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Dave Acton Jnr
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Non Altrincham FC Talk  |  How can I apply for days trial in BLUE SQUARE teams? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can I apply for days trial in BLUE SQUARE teams?  (Read 3183 times)
goalkeeper
Youth Team

Like this post? +0/-0

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »

Im 23 and played football  until 14`s as goalkeeper and now Id like to rejoin .I know is long time without footie but my feeling say...try Smiley
How can I take part of days trial or be seen by a scout? where can I find a scout?

Sorry, english is not my first language, I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you very much,
Dan
RageAgainstTheFirstTeam
Regular First Team

Like this post? +134/-385

Oh, Twiss off!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »

To be honest you're probably aiming too high, you'd need to go in at a much lowe level, as BSP is a very high standard.

Try maybe getting in to a Sunday league team, then if you play well there's no reason why you couldn't get a trial with someone higher and work your way up.

Or you could try out for the best 5 a side team this side of Timperley, it's very tough to get in to a team of our calibre.

Good luck to you sir.

"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
RedWhiteRedWhite
First Team Squad

Like this post? +30/-24

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:49:34 AM »

Can't beat a bit of optimism, but if you've not played for 9yrs...BSP - as Nicky says - is much too high of an entry point.

You want to look at the reserve team of a club in the North West Counties league (www.vodkatleague.com) to get you started.

Your probably a bit old to be being looked at by scouts now...so just need to get your head down, and work hard at the lower levels for a few years. If your good enough...you'll get noticed there.
RageAgainstTheFirstTeam
Regular First Team

Like this post? +134/-385

Oh, Twiss off!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »

this may help as well

http://www.cheshirefa.com/GetIntoFootball/

on the right side there is something to tell you how to find a club

"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: