PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays match
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Todays match  (Read 4435 times)

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Todays match
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

I was at the match today thankfully on my own and not with my kids. A game ruined right from the very first minute by the pint-sized Jester in the middle whose obvious intentention was to be the centre of attraction instead of the players. This clown managed to give 3 penalties and not one was a penalty.
Goal 1 - A penalty when the ball was belted at Lawton's hand - never a penalty.
Goal 2 - poor marking in the Alty defence.
Goal 3 - looked offside
Goal 4 - Another penalty for handball when Alty defender belted from point blank range - never a penalty.
Second half we get a pen obviously to balance the books - Robbie Lawton shouting at the Ref that even that wasnt a pen.
We competed better in the second half until we capitulated in the last 5 minutes with poor defending. A fair score would have been probably 3-0.
An absolutely dreadful Refereeing performance - the worse I have seen for a very long time - Yep, even worse than superwoman.Take nothing away from Crawley being a good team but this clown made it so easy for them that they didnt really need to score on their own.
As usual nothing will be done about this Referee. He will be paid, referee again next week and ruin other peoples livelihood and entertainment, then tell everyone what a wonderful servant he is to the game. A Total **** I know not all Refs are like this but its a pity something wont be done those that are.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Todays match
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

I would have to agree that the ref was poor today (for both teams) but let's be honest Crawley absolutely steamrollered us. They are personally the best Conference team I have seen for a very very long time and if anyone finishes above them they will be the Champions. We just couldn't cope with them in the first half even with the two soft penalties.Second half I have to give credit to all our lads cos they really played for the shirt and kept battling but when you can bring on 100 grand strikers from the bench then there was always a risk of more late goals, Brodie's bambi on ice impersonations have got worse sad to say. Away from the game Crawley have gained about 500 glory hunters from our last visit with predictably tiresome 'banter' aimed at us. Awful club in an awful town managed by a convicted criminal, if we ever have to go there again it'll be 100 years too soon.I will be at Cambridge next Saturday anyway, today has  gone and we won't meet a side as good as them again this season.We move on.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »

When is the last time that we lost by such a large score?

Redgasman

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 09:39:27 PM »

Sorry to disagree with you RedhillAlty,but 3-0 a FAIR result?   If it wasn't for the agility of Coburn in the Alty goal it would & should have been double figures !!!

Altrincham were by far the worst side to visit the Broadfield this season,you were played off the park from the kick off - I actually think you were lucky to gel NIL.

What rule are you going to flout this year in order to try & stay in this division?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »

Sorry to disagree with you RedhillAlty,but 3-0 a FAIR result?   If it wasn't for the agility of Coburn in the Alty goal it would & should have been double figures !!!

Altrincham were by far the worst side to visit the Broadfield this season,you were played off the park from the kick off - I actually think you were lucky to gel NIL.

What rule are you going to flout this year in order to try & stay in this division?
Is this steve evans ?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »

Redgasman, I won't tar all Crawley fans with the same brush but your lack of class is stunning and embarrassing. Your team has won 7-0. I'm astounded that it's not good enough for you and you've actually come onto the other teams forum to disagree with it seems the only person to think the scoreline was harsh. Thanks for confirming we were sh*t yesterday, there was a degree of ambiguity growing about that. If the boot was on the other foot i wouldn't even pass comment but would there be any harm in going, yeah ok mate i agree 7 was harsh (remember we can't see you giggling at your laptop) 3 or even 2 wouldve been fair. I wouldn't mind you being that sad but being thick as f**k compounds it all. What rule are we going to flout to stay up? Flouting the rules gets you kicked out you thick T**t, not the other way round. Go away and enjoy your victory properly and what is happening to your club while it lasts. Make sure your next post on here is WHEN, not IF it all goes to sh*t down there. I'll be here ready to offer you moral support and advice as all football fans should.   

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 10:10:02 PM »

Sorry to disagree with you RedhillAlty,but 3-0 a FAIR result?   If it wasn't for the agility of Coburn in the Alty goal it would & should have been double figures !!!

We do not flout rules........we stick by them.......that is why we are still here.

You have a very good team......which you should have for an £80,000 a week wage bill & the added motivation of not starting this season with your normal points deduction for flagrantly breaching the rules.

The most bizarre aspect of yesterday was that instead of celebrating your outstanding victory by encouraging your own team.......the only singing of the whole afternoon was the uniquely original "Going Down.....Going Down".

Good luck with "Project Promotion".......enjoy it while it lasts!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:12:49 PM by Brian Flynn »

markecky

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 10:14:57 PM »

What rule did we flout to stay up the last two seasons?  Do your research before spouting on here you classless fool.

Did they really sing going down?  Jesus wept..enjoy your day you sad f**kwits and have a bit of respect for the 55 that came down.

The best bit of yesterday was a crowd of 1300.

1300?  Give up now mate..no one gives a sh*t regardless of "Project Money Launder" or not.

Redgasman

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 10:46:26 PM »

Ballers....I am not a Thick T**t.....There's certainly no need to be personal is there? 

As in previous seasons,your fans have a habit of coming on the forum seemingly pleased that another Club in financial trouble etc is a way of avoiding relegation.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 10:47:05 PM »

Ballers....I am not a Thick T**t.....There's certainly no need to be personal is there? 

As in previous seasons,your fans have a habit of coming on the forum seemingly pleased that another Club in financial trouble etc is a way of avoiding relegation.

Yawn!
Come on Alty!

markecky

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »

Are you stuck in some sort of timewarp?

We haven't stayed up due to some clubs fraudulent activity for 2 seasons now.

Where have fans mentioned financial troubles this season?

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 12:00:47 AM »

redgasman....you do seem a bit of a special and...a thick T**t! seriously the money crawley have spent you should be walking the league. I really hope you f**k the league up and we see you again you nob! have a good day get stuffed!

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 08:09:35 AM »

Redgasman - I disagree with my fellow Alty fans and I dont think Crawley fans or their officials/frontmen are Thick. You have to be pretty clever to cheat and flout rules the way your club has done.Your players had to drive in their own cars to our ground a couple of seasons ago because you hadnt paid the coach bill all season - was this bill ever paid in full? Crawley would certainly be the first port of call for anyone needing advice on flouting rules - fortunately for football we like most clubs are not like that. I dont expect us to sing 'going down' to you as your club will be bust long before that happens. Crawley were certainly the better team on Saturday but the Ref gave you 3 goals including the perfect start with one in the first minute. Typical Crawley management to whine about us getting a penalty that was not a pen, when you scored two goals in the same situation.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 09:09:57 AM »

Personal? I've never met, never will, you're just words on an internet, absolutely nothing. On the evidence you have presented us tho you are at best as Ecky said a classless fool. And if you can't see the difference between a team spending nearly £2million that they don't pay back and staying up by a point from a team that doesn't then I don't know where to start. You need to go away and learn some humility. Not for us, i suspect we won't play you again now. If it was all above board you go in the league but you and i know it's not and it'll be afc crawley in 3 years, either way you'll pass the BSP by. BUT you should consider a lot of people and businesses in Crawley have lost money because of your club's conduct in recent years and they probably don't appreciate seeing you larging it up it now.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »

If You had bothered to research your story before coming on here then you would have discovered that the reason we never got relegated was NOT because we flouted the rules. It was actually down to other clubs financial improprioty the same reason that Forest Green stayed up this season due to Salisbury not balancing the books...

As others have stated.  With a crowd of 1300 and a wage bill of 80,000 grand per week. you dont have to be a financial wizzkid to work out that, that is unsustainable.  Of course that is unless the Fat Jock "Bagpuss" Evans has another devious plan up his sleeve to fiddle the fkn books  somehow...

I will look fwd to watching your club fall on it arse  in the not too distant future........ Then you can come back on here  and tell us where it all went horribly wrong.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays match