Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
264463 Posts in 21682 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Angus
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here)  (Read 66053 times)
twissinater rafc
Youth Team

Like this post? +11/-8

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2011, 10:17:50 PM »

Hi big man, good to see you join us

This is going to be hilarious

oh hell yeah, lets get ready to rumble lol  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilroooooooooooooooooooooy
Trouty
Reserve Team

Like this post? +7/-5

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »

Hi
 I started watching Alty in the early 90's when i would tag along with my Grandad to the home games and the local away games, Northwich,Runcorn etc
After a break of a few years I started going again last season and go to all the home games when im not working. Tomorrow will be my first away game for a long time, im just hoping we play better than we did last weekend.
Simon
bumble
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 08:33:44 AM »

Welcome Simon Smiley

I think we're all hoping they play A LOT better than the last two games 
Big van vader
Regular First Team

Like this post? +28/-73

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2011, 09:34:29 AM »

hay great reading the last few days , my anger has past about sundays game now,i supose ile be paying more money to the robins again ,just hope they wake up after an early exit from the cup , and bad results ,but as the chairmen said it prob dosnt help ,being negative so , muggins here will conform. \ \ arnald s \\
MrB
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +9/-18

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2011, 08:13:24 PM »

Hi All,
Really enjoying watching Alty at the min, let's hope the win today..gives us a good push 
Something special about supporting a team like them,
Nothing better than Saturday afternoon meeting up with the guys and walking to the ground
watching your team....

C'mon Alty

Alty till I die.
Stan Hibbert
Regular First Team

Like this post? +83/-62

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »

Hi All,
Really enjoying watching Alty at the min, let's hope the win today..gives us a good push 
Something special about supporting a team like them,
Nothing better than Saturday afternoon meeting up with the guys and walking to the ground
watching your team....

C'mon Alty

MrB. Welcome. How long have you been following Alty?

MrB
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +9/-18

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2011, 05:33:21 PM »

I've always kept my eye on them Stan, as for following them with the passion I've got for them now
I'd say since 2010. I used travel a lot with my work until that year so now I find myself watching them a lot, now I'm up and running
on the Internet I'm laughing with a great web site like this!

Alty till I die.
Stan Hibbert
Regular First Team

Like this post? +83/-62

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2011, 05:51:41 PM »

That's great MrB. So good to have you on board the Alty train. Welcome to the family.

Stan Hibbert
Regular First Team

Like this post? +83/-62

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2011, 06:01:06 PM »

MrB. Let me know if you ever want to meet up at the match. I can show you the ropes if you want

PukkaPieman
Regular First Team

Like this post? +72/-221

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »

MrB. Let me know if you ever want to meet up at the match. I can show you the ropes if you want

Please dont hang another fan Stan with that rope!
Onlyconnect
Youth Team

Like this post? +7/-0

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 04:24:02 PM »

I'm the mystery TV quiz person (see the thread on Only Connect). I've been supporting Alty for, errm, a long time (I moved from Alty to London in 1980, so that should give you an idea). I go to all the games I can within reach of London, but since I can't drive, midweek games tend to be a non-starter. What with one thing and another, I've been a bit rubbish in the last couple of years - my last game was away at Hayes & Yeading last season.  I hope to get to Corby and Bishops Stortford, although Histon might be a bit more tricky. My dad is a season ticket holder at Moss Lane, and I hope to go to the Droylesden game with him if everything isn't snowed up for a third year running.

All the best,

Paul
TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe
Regular First Team

Like this post? +2209/-664

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 04:57:34 PM »

I'm the mystery TV quiz person (see the thread on Only Connect). I've been supporting Alty for, errm, a long time (I moved from Alty to London in 1980, so that should give you an idea). I go to all the games I can within reach of London, but since I can't drive, midweek games tend to be a non-starter. What with one thing and another, I've been a bit rubbish in the last couple of years - my last game was away at Hayes & Yeading last season.  I hope to get to Corby and Bishops Stortford, although Histon might be a bit more tricky. My dad is a season ticket holder at Moss Lane, and I hope to go to the Droylesden game with him if everything isn't snowed up for a third year running.

All the best,

Paul

Paul,

Welcome aboard.....and many congratulations on your team's impressive Only Connect triumph last evening.

Any chance that you could use your influence to cajole Victoria Coren into coming along to that Droylsden fixture, too...?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:00:48 PM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe » Logged

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Uncle Globnasty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +305/-111

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 10:06:57 PM »

Now, now Cult, I sense you getting quite worked up over the wordy female....cosy nights in by the fire, thumbing the thesaurus (ahemm).....you could very easily become discombobulated and then where would we be?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Onlyconnect
Youth Team

Like this post? +7/-0

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2011, 09:17:18 AM »

I'll ask her, but she may want to bring David Mitchell along too...
MrB
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +9/-18

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2011, 12:24:46 PM »

Thanks for the offer Stan, I've a few friends who are also huge Alty fans they have brought me well up to speed.
I think I'm doing well, thanks again for the offer.

Alty till I die.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
« previous next »
    Jump to: