Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 17, 2018, 09:54:20 PM
271127 Posts in 22178 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here)  (Read 76025 times)
TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe
Regular First Team

Like this post? +2220/-688

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2011, 05:32:19 PM »

I'll ask her, but she may want to bring David Mitchell along too...

Can he play at left full back...?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Saughall Robin
Regular First Team

Like this post? +505/-55

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2011, 07:53:09 PM »

I'll ask her, but she may want to bring David Mitchell along too...
Can he play at left full back...?

Better than some we've got on the books, that's for sure!

"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Malty G
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +65/-5

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »

I'm a Golf Roader who has been watching Alty on and off for 30 years, I've been a season ticket holder for the last 7 or 8 years,I rarely miss a home game and rarely go to away matches. I own a copy of the Cup Fever film on video but it seems to have taken up residency at Ecky's house. (hint, hint)

"Everything I know about football I learnt by reading Camus."
markecky
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »

I'm a Golf Roader who has been watching Alty on and off for 30 years, I've been a season ticket holder for the last 7 or 8 years,I rarely miss a home game and rarely go to away matches. I own a copy of the Cup Fever film on video but it seems to have taken up residency at Ecky's house. (hint, hint)

I wasn't going to approve your account in case you mentioned that. Flynny must email me every 2 days about it.  Promise I'll get it back to you ASAP!
fat-muffins
Youth Team

Like this post? +2/-5

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »

My mate just got me into alty this season after an 6 year absence

The alty
RockyRobin
Regular First Team

Like this post? +98/-126

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »

Strangeways?

Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings
John Crewe
First Team Squad

Like this post? +20/-155

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2012, 02:18:46 PM »

keep the faith
Alty FC Ladies
Youth Team

Like this post? +5/-0

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 11:50:57 PM »

After the 'no intro' thread I thought I'd start this thread for 'newbies' to introduce themselves on the forum...

Of course some people don't like using their real names and that's not what this about, more about why you support Alty, how long you have been coming and generally letting people know you have arrived Smiley

Enjoy the forum...
Alty FC Ladies
Youth Team

Like this post? +5/-0

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:59 AM »

Hi my name is Keith and I'm the manager of the Ladies 1st team, i have been at the club for a season now and I've got to say how much I have enjoyed my time here already, I've been made very welcome by Grahame, Karen , Jenny and ALL the staff from the club and norhing has been to much trouble. My aim is to make you all proud of the ladies team and get them as high up the pyramid as we can. Hope you supporters will look out for our results and maybe even get down to a game and just see how entertaining womens football can be. Will keep you all informed of our progress this coming season.....UP THE ALTY!!!!
SuzieQ
Youth Team

Like this post? +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2012, 08:46:22 AM »

Hello to you all I suppose I am ST wife of DT and I know that Gaz and Ecky will know who I am. I am also the auntie of Chris Brahney who  was brought up by his uncle David to support the Robins. Chris is missing at the moment and I would like you all to spread the word. He was last seen by his mates at the Stone Roses concert last Friday night. If you can help us to track him down and bring him home, please do so by accessing and joining the facebook group. Thanks Sue Tracey Smiley
Ballers
Regular First Team

Like this post? +804/-448

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2012, 09:06:42 AM »

Hello to you all I suppose I am ST wife of DT and I know that Gaz and Ecky will know who I am. I am also the auntie of Chris Brahney who  was brought up by his uncle David to support the Robins. Chris is missing at the moment and I would like you all to spread the word. He was last seen by his mates at the Stone Roses concert last Friday night. If you can help us to track him down and bring him home, please do so by accessing and joining the facebook group. Thanks Sue Tracey Smiley

Gosh, I know that he's a Timperley lad and his face looks familiar but I didn't realise his Alty connection runs this close. Fingers crossed this is a good luck story that turns out well and let's keep doing our bit.
York Alty
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2012, 10:04:44 AM »

Also knew Chris was a local lad from the media, but the Alty FC connection bring it home that much more. 

All the best, hoping things turn out ok.
Hamilton
Regular First Team

Like this post? +347/-472

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2012, 11:55:30 AM »

We all have our fingers crossed for a safe return.

I'm JDs old doggy, but don't tell him I'm here!
York Alty
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18774522

sad news I am afraid.  Sympathies to all concerned.

Hamilton
Regular First Team

Like this post? +347/-472

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 11:14:23 PM »

Very sad news. RIP Chris and deepest condolences to his family and friends.

I'm JDs old doggy, but don't tell him I'm here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
« previous next »
    Jump to: