Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
270088 Posts in 22085 Topics by 2238 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Author Topic: Who are ya .. Who are Ya ? (New members introduce yourself here)  (Read 73273 times)
ReevesNumber1Fan
Youth Team

Like this post? +2/-0

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2012, 10:50:32 PM »

Hello fellow Altrincham FC supporters, my name is ReevesNumber1Fan and I have supported Alty for a year now, basically as you can tell by my username, Damian Reeves is my life, with him at Altrincham I can go to games excited for the classic Altrincham ups and downs knowing that Reevesy will be there on a monday night in January with short sleeves and no gloves spurring on the rest of the team and sending the terraces into songs like "lets all have a disco" (that one where we go mental). You don't see Messi playing like him on the cold January nights with short sleeves and no gloves, but Reeves, he completes me and after hearing the news about a new contract I felt it was my duty to create an account on the forum and spreat the Reevesy love.
altyboy
Youth Team

Like this post? +2/-0

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »

Hello all. Been watching alty for some time now after my dad got me going at an early age with him. Go to most of the home games when I can and have been on a few away trips over the last few seasons. Can't wait to do it all again this season
John Crewe
First Team Squad

Like this post? +20/-155

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »

Hello fellow Altrincham FC supporters, my name is ReevesNumber1Fan and I have supported Alty for a year now, basically as you can tell by my username, Damian Reeves is my life, with him at Altrincham I can go to games excited for the classic Altrincham ups and downs knowing that Reevesy will be there on a monday night in January with short sleeves and no gloves spurring on the rest of the team and sending the terraces into songs like "lets all have a disco" (that one where we go mental). You don't see Messi playing like him on the cold January nights with short sleeves and no gloves, but Reeves, he completes me and after hearing the news about a new contract I felt it was my duty to create an account on the forum and spreat the Reevesy love.

LOL
ancoats alty
Youth Team

Like this post? +1/-1

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »

Hello,

Been an alty fan since '89. I have been on here before in other guises but lost interest in replying and contributing for some time. Now I'm back though Wink
darryljon
Youth Team

Like this post? +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2012, 06:38:52 PM »

i'm darryl and am a shildon fan,looking forward to the fa cup game on saturday,should be interesting,try our burger van,some good stuff at good prices,see u all there at shildon
Big van vader
Regular First Team

Like this post? +29/-74

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »

i'm darryl and am a shildon fan,looking forward to the fa cup game on saturday,should be interesting,try our burger van,some good stuff at good prices,see u all there at shildon
  good man welcome darryl , what do you reckon on the score line ?
Baldrick
First Team Squad

Like this post? +9/-29

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2012, 06:10:15 PM »

I'm not a newbie, more a recycled oldbie but now returned with twin babies and two stone lighter
Uncle Globnasty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +322/-130

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »

I'm not a newbie, more a recycled oldbie but now returned with twin babies and two stone lighter

A medical marvel

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
JDN
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2012, 02:07:11 PM »

did you go to Torquay with me?
Get back in yer box!
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +22/-35

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2012, 12:22:37 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Nick, I'm a nuclear engineer from Sale in my mid-forties.

I started supporting Altrincham 3 years ago, when I decided it was time to watch some proper football again.  (I was a Sunny Scunny regular when I was younger, Up the Iron!)
I bring my son and his mates to most home games and the odd away one.

I have enjoyed those 3 years and I am glad with my choice as Alty play entertaining football the way it is mean't to be played and no hoofball.
I have lurked on this website for 2 of those years, but now have plucked up the courage to start posting.

My posting name is in honour of the of the lovely lady in the main stand with spacial tourettes who (quite rightly) can't stand opposing teams non-playing staff's excursions out of the technical area...

... GET BACK IN YER BOX!!!  Smiley
Brian Flynn
Regular First Team

Like this post? +265/-157

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2012, 09:56:16 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Nick, I'm a nuclear engineer from Sale in my mid-forties.

I started supporting Altrincham 3 years ago, when I decided it was time to watch some proper football again.  (I was a Sunny Scunny regular when I was younger, Up the Iron!)
I bring my son and his mates to most home games and the odd away one.

I have enjoyed those 3 years and I am glad with my choice as Alty play entertaining football the way it is mean't to be played and no hoofball.
I have lurked on this website for 2 of those years, but now have plucked up the courage to start posting.

My posting name is in honour of the of the lovely lady in the main stand with spacial tourettes who (quite rightly) can't stand opposing teams non-playing staff's excursions out of the technical area...

... GET BACK IN YER BOX!!!  Smiley

Great posting name.......she is a legend!!!
RCon1993
Youth Team

Like this post? +5/-0

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2013, 01:18:58 PM »

Hi Lads, recently moved into the area (hale) from oxford, saw Altrincham play against Oxford City in september, was a good match to watch. Hoping to be getting to some Altrincham matches for my fix of football on the weekends, love a beer as well. Regards.
Baldwin
Youth Team

Like this post? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2013, 07:41:47 PM »

Only been to a couple of games this season - somebody slap me now. Lived in Alty for 10 years but then forced to move to dirty Brum 3 years ago due to work. But hoping to come up more now the season is coming to it's final quarter.

First game - I think we played Rushden - must of been that memorable (H) '06

Been hooked ever since. The main reasons are what goes on behind the seasons. I thought there was so much character. Having supported United since '87, I'd decided that all my fgootie investment (time / dollar) was going into mighty Alty.

#AltyPromoPush
bumble
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2013, 02:44:30 AM »

Only been to a couple of games this season - somebody slap me now. Lived in Alty for 10 years but then forced to move to dirty Brum 3 years ago due to work. But hoping to come up more now the season is coming to it's final quarter.

First game - I think we played Rushden - must of been that memorable (H) '06

Been hooked ever since. The main reasons are what goes on behind the seasons. I thought there was so much character. Having supported United since '87, I'd decided that all my fgootie investment (time / dollar) was going into mighty Alty.

#AltyPromoPush

one of the first games i vividly remember   
TJ
Youth Team

Like this post? +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2013, 02:34:45 PM »

I've just joined today!

Some of you will probably know that I've been a steward at Alty for about 2 years and a Ball Boy for about 5!
Thanks for letting me join the forum!  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
« previous next »
    Jump to: