PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Keepeer and stewards
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Keepeer and stewards  (Read 10848 times)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Keepeer and stewards
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »

Thanks for your kind words Mr Altrincham,

I obviously didn't make myself clear enough.

I'm going to tell him that any perceived issues were caused by the Home Goalkeeper and that if he repeats it in front of some other travelling support, not so well behaved as our fans there might well be more serious issues to address.

Hope this clarifies things for you?

fairplay 

bighairedmike

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »

Posted by: Ballers 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Darren on February 03, 2007, 07:02:22 pm
The behaviour of a small minority of the small number of Alty fans at the end was digusting i was ashamed to be an Alty fan, I think the stewards did a good job and the fans who went on the pitch are lucky that mersyside police were not present or they would be having free b&b in Southport tonight.
I was speaking to there stewards before the match and praising how Alty fans behave themselves and don't cause trouble apart from a bit of goading which always go on.How wrong was i. Thanks for making Altrincham fc look txxts.
I hope your proud.

Handbags to be honest Darren, I'm not ashamed to be an Alty fan.

We were alright during the game and friendly enough with the stewards. A couple of people got too wound up by the keeper and whoever spat at him needs to get a grip but other than that individual, fine.

The keeper was a f**king disgrace, that was way over the top the goading. Now I generally don't care about getting 2 fingers from a keeper, you have to be able to take what you give out, I wasn't arsed at Stafford when their keeper turned round and gave us a big 'yes' before disappearing of. But this lad continued with it for quite a while. And you know why Darren, cos the little sh*thouse knew that there were stewards there, he wasn't arsed if he caused any aggro between stewards and fans who'd been fine all game. He's quite happy to put an unpaid volunteer on the line for him - thats why hes a disgrace and I tols the Alexie Sayle steward that meself. He wasn't too bothered by us but I told him to get hold of the keeper cos if he thinks he can do that to York or Oxford there'll be mayhem.  Did you see him when it looked like there weren't enough stewards to stop the odd fan, his face turned white and he pegged it off. Don't go overreacting to Saturday. We were all a bit het up and it was a little bit more heated than at most Alty games but it was contained.

Wait till next week when a bucnch of chavs who've attached themselves to York are trying to stage pitch invasions then you'll know whatr T**ts are and why Saturday isn't so bad. And don't panic, I don't gloss over things and says things don't happen but I'm really more embarrassed by the loss on Saturday than any fans reactions. End of.

well said ballers. hit the nail on the head with that one. ;D

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »

The behaviour of a small minority of the small number of Alty fans at the end was digusting i was ashamed to be an Alty fan, I think the stewards did a good job and the fans who went on the pitch are lucky that mersyside police were not present or they would be having free b&b in Southport tonight.
I was speaking to there stewards before the match and praising how Alty fans behave themselves and don't cause trouble apart from a bit of goading which always go on.How wrong was i. Thanks for making Altrincham fc look txxts.
I hope your proud.

Handbags to be honest Darren, I'm not ashamed to be an Alty fan.

We were alright during the game and friendly enough with the stewards. A couple of people got too wound up by the keeper and whoever spat at him needs to get a grip but other than that individual, fine.

The keeper was a f**king disgrace, that was way over the top the goading. Now I generally don't care about getting 2 fingers from a keeper, you have to be able to take what you give out, I wasn't arsed at Stafford when their keeper turned round and gave us a big 'yes' before disappearing of. But this lad continued with it for quite a while. And you know why Darren, cos the little sh*thouse knew that there were stewards there, he wasn't arsed if he caused any aggro between stewards and fans who'd been fine all game. He's quite happy to put an unpaid volunteer on the line for him - thats why hes a disgrace and I tols the Alexie Sayle steward that meself. He wasn't too bothered by us but I told him to get hold of the keeper cos if he thinks he can do that to York or Oxford there'll be mayhem.  Did you see him when it looked like there weren't enough stewards to stop the odd fan, his face turned white and he pegged it off. Don't go overreacting to Saturday. We were all a bit het up and it was a little bit more heated than at most Alty games but it was contained.

Wait till next week when a bucnch of chavs who've attached themselves to York are trying to stage pitch invasions then you'll know whatr T**ts are and why Saturday isn't so bad. And don't panic, I don't gloss over things and says things don't happen but I'm really more embarrassed by the loss on Saturday than any fans reactions. End of.

The reason i was ashamed to be an Alty fan was because i had talked a few people in to going to there first away match with there young children who are only just getting into watching Alty fc. They asked after the game does that happen at every away match which my honest reply was that is a one off i have not seen behaviour like that before away from home.
Matter closed as far as i'm concerned yes they will be there on saturday and the stewards will not be over reacting this saturday.
@AltyDaz
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Keepeer and stewards