News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Relegation here we come

Author Topic: Relegation here we come  (Read 4167 times)

altytinny10

Relegation here we come
« on: February 03, 2007, 06:25:43 PM »

Well am sorry to say GH got it wrong again with the formation, was speaking to one of players at half time and he states 'that he thinks rodders is not a forward and Thommo does not want to play for the team'. Am sorry to say this but i think we are going down, only when we play two creative wide players and when we create chances do we look like a proper conference team.

Answer these questions cos i wanna ask GH myself -

1. Why play a narrow 4-4-2 today, when we need a win not a draw to inspire results for the final run in.
2. Why play Chris on the right when he most effective on the left ??.
3. Why but a left sided full back from Unibond ONE and play him above peyton ??, he cant go forward plays too far out of position and god help his distribution.
4. Again O'Neill WHY ?? played better today tho. Cant head or hold up a ball against mediocre defenders today.
5. Why not play rodders on the left the game was made for him today. So many alty fans were saying the same ??.

Am sorry to rant and rave but I LOVE THIS CLUB  :D, i don't want to us to go down. We deserve to stay in this division without looking for luck !!. A number of times this season we have outpassed and out played teams, but the formation is too late in a game to change the result namely today 75 mins I ask you ??.

COME ON GRAHAM START LISTENING THE FANS, GET THE RESULTS AND START PLAYING THE FORMATION WE DESERVE.

;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 06:56:30 PM by altytinny10 »

Jenga

Re: Relegation where we come
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 06:52:44 PM »

Well am sorry to say GH got it wrong again with the formation, was speaking to one of players at half time and he states 'that he thinks rodders is not a forward and Thommo does not want to play for the team'. Am sorry to say this but i think we are going down, only when we play two creative wide players and when we create chances do we look like a proper conference team.

1. Why play a narrow 4-4-2 today, when we need a win not a draw to inspire results for the final run in.
3. Why but a left sided full back from Unibond ONE and play him above peyton ??, he cant go forward plays too far out of position and god help his distribution.
4. Again O'Neill WHY ?? played better today tho. Cant head or hold up a ball against medicore defenders today.
5. Why not play rodders on the left the game was made for him today. So many alty fans were saying the same ??.

Am sorry to rant and rave but I LOVE THIS CLUB  :D, i don't want to us to go down. We deserve to stay in this division without looking for luck !!. A number of times this season we have outpassed and out played teams, but the formation is too late in a game to change the result namely today 75 mins I ask you ??.

COME ON GRAHAM START LISTENING THE FANS, GET THE RESULTS AND START PLAYING THE FORMATION WE DESERVE.

;)

Agree except the comment about Joe.

altytinny10

Re: Relegation where we come
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »

4. Again O'Neill WHY ?? played better today tho. Cant head or hold up a ball against medicore defenders today.

;)

Agree except the comment about Joe.

ask yourself this why did YORK get rid of him, time for him to go into the unibond i feel  :o

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
Re: Relegation here we come
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »

Also though colin little had a bit of a nightmare.Dont think he had a shot.He kept trying to beat players and run it accross the line,he just doesnt have the pace

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 07:21:55 PM »

I agree with some of the above, but if you want to have a go a individuals then what about Aspinall? Totally at fault for the first goal and his distribution is woeful.

Lawton played like a man full of flu.

Thornley likes playing out wide left or right, Senoior did nothing wrong but was not in the game enough. If you paly Thornely and Senior out wide who do you leave out of centre mid, Lawton, Chalmers or Peyton?

Full time and proud of it

markecky

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 12:22:48 AM »

;)

Forgive me but why would a manager start basing any team selection on things said on a fans forum?

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 12:59:14 AM »

4. Again O'Neill WHY ?? played better today tho. Cant head or hold up a ball against mediocre defenders today.

;)

Creativity wasn't the issue yesterday.

We created enough chances, we simply didn't convert enough of them.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:00:25 AM »

I agree we had enough chances, and blew it.

luke_altyfc

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »

with joe he needs someone up front with him because hes really good at holding the ball up he just needs someone up there with him who can finish because colins not done wuch this season.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »

Agree that Colin is not playing well.

O'Neill and Tommo up front.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »

mr jenga. I liked the car and number plate although it does make you easily recognisable !

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 08:40:57 PM »

GH will have to think about his forwards for Saturday. Colin has missed half the season and I am sure will admit he is not playing well at the moment.

If Thommoo is fit he has to considered as an option.

We need to find room for Rod, this may be with Colin or Joe?

We desperately need to convert chances.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Relegation here we come