PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hayes and Yeading Predictions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hayes and Yeading Predictions  (Read 13637 times)

bumble

Re: Hayes and Yeading Predictions
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 05:37:55 PM »

From Hayes forum:- topic about tomorrows game

No radio commentary  , has not electricity and radio reached that far North yet!
Knew we should have stayed up there, hey ho, just hope it's another 3 points, please............

fuertes

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 05:59:24 PM »

A poor attempt at humour. Obviously they've forgotten this is the centre of the footballing world and there are quite a few other Greater Manchester teams to cover...

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 05:59:57 PM »

Then again why have electricity when you can bring your own torch for the upmarket, top of the range facilities at Hayes and Yeading?

Oh Cheshire, what a very poor place...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:02:03 PM by gazwarrington »

markecky

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »

Who is the Alty fan with 194 posts on a Hayes forum (looks like a local forum for local people)?  What on earth have you been talking to them about.

HayesFan

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 06:16:50 PM »

Every been to our club shop Gaz? It has full electrical connection and is often commented on as being one of the hidden gems that you don't see the like of too often.

I look forward to not bothering going to your dump of a ground, did last year and was totally unimpressed. I bet it'll be half empty as all your 'fans' will be watching their real club on ESPN

fuertes

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »

Who is the Alty fan with 194 posts on a Hayes forum (looks like a local forum for local people)?  What on earth have you been talking to them about.

Yes, I wondered that. We've only played them three times...

Every been to our club shop Gaz? It has full electrical connection and is often commented on as being one of the hidden gems that you don't see the like of too often.

I look forward to not bothering going to your dump of a ground, did last year and was totally unimpressed. I bet it'll be half empty as all your 'fans' will be watching their real club on ESPN

Com on now, mate. Don't start throwing attendance jibes around. People in glass houses...

markecky

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 06:26:53 PM »

You were totally unimpressed?  What were you expecting..the San Siro?  Which tier did you sit in?

You're never going to knock us on crowd sizes are you?

You'll be telling us you're full time next.

HayesFan

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 06:35:58 PM »

I was expecting better than I saw hence why no repeat visit. I DONT want gravy or curry sauce on my chips so please stop asking.

Of course I'm not having a go at crowd sizes, us small clubs with plastic fans have to stick together. I do sympathise you have plastic ManYooo/Citeh/Bolton we have Plastic Chelski/QPR/ARSEnill. Like I say, us real fans have gotta stick together. We are full time ask our manager it costs less you see

bumble

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

I was expecting better than I saw hence why no repeat visit. I DONT want gravy or curry sauce on my chips so please stop asking.

Of course I'm not having a go at crowd sizes, us small clubs with plastic fans have to stick together. I do sympathise you have plastic ManYooo/Citeh/Bolton we have Plastic Chelski/QPR/ARSEnill. Like I say, us real fans have gotta stick together. We are full time ask our manager it costs less you see

I'd like to point out I'm not on the Hayes forum :p I simply went on to avoid my work

Care to elaborate on the full time aspect - how is it cheaper?

HayesFan

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »

It looks like a local forum for local people...surely there's nothing for them there!

It is. I cant understand why the idiot persists on bugging people on there, even though a few of our more special fans seem to like him  ::)

fuertes

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »

You don't want gravy? What's wrong with you?

Full-time costs less  :D How does that work? "We've got a great proposition for you...train everyday and we'll pay you less".

markecky

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 06:52:57 PM »

Just to confirm then, you're not coming tomorrow because our ground isn't very impressive.  Your loyalty knows no bounds.

I feel we've let you down a bit.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 07:20:05 PM »

I bet the pies at Hayes are crap ? 

That's if they have pies at all ??

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »

When i went there this season the food was very nice
@AltyDaz

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »

When i went there this season the food was very nice

They must have been PUKKA PIES there then :D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hayes and Yeading Predictions