PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what happened
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: what happened  (Read 5866 times)

Fred Elliot

Re: what happened
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 05:02:48 PM »

How is the afterlife treating you Fred? Cant believe Audrey got a saturday away from the salon to watch a match? Are you not mad with her carrying on with Kevin Websters dad? You should take it up with Kev, he goes the match sometimes!

Yours Polishingly
[/quote]

It's great up here but the horses have got wings so their difficult to catch to chop up for me dinner. Oh there is a bad side - I've got to put up with that annoying bitch Ivy Tyldsley

teasybeaver

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »

A Goodwin for that!!!  ;D

harv

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »

shocking punn
I hope you are wearing your alty top in cannes

Altyant

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »

You are seriously missing the point Chris. I thought the abuse our fans were directing at Port's keeper was pretty horrific throughout the entire second half and I did not take part in any of it. However, a keeper is PAID to keep goal, not deliberately goad supporters. Mr. Harrison (the keeper in question) needs to watch the likes of Scott Bevan at Kiddy and Ashley Bayes at Grays. These lads are true pros. They can take the stick, play the game and applaud the support at the end. I'm not sure how you think a goalie should behave, but if gesturing and verbally abusing a large group of supporters is your idea of professional goalkeeping, then you seriously have problems.
AltyBri

I know Im going to get karma bombed for this, but I think your prob a bit sensitive if you thought chants about his ears were horrific!!

I agree though with your comments about Bevan though - I was one as couple of Alty fans who applauded him after his performance against us.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 what happened