News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday

Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 3899 times)

Jacobs

Saturday
« on: February 05, 2007, 07:54:15 AM »

I know this is ground already covered but the after the match scenes on Saturday were not nice, but nothing really happened it just showed in my  opinion people cared

But

The bloke who spat at the keeper in the khaki coloured Jacket was an absolute disgrace ( I would like to add it was not Mr Warrington as touted by others), This type of action is disgusting, you got nowhere near the keeper and proceeded to spray worlds nicest steward, I know you will read this so think on.......

ioko

Re: Saturday
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 10:15:34 AM »

Anyone prepared to name and shame?

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 10:53:24 AM »

no need for this thread

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »

no need for this thread

Must have been YOU then - sussed, named and shamed you are.

True, there is no need for this thread and no action should be taken unless an official complaint is received.

However there is no need to spit at anyone, that is just truely disgusting.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:16 AM »

I'mm sorry but there is indeed a need for this thread, and a great need.

Anybody who spits at somebody else is beneath contempt and has no place in Society never mind a Football Ground.

If we just brush this under the carpet then we are no better than the person who committed this despicable act and I know for a fact that I for one (of many, many) am substantially better than that.

Jenga

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »

Anybody who spits at somebody else is beneath contempt and has no place in Society never mind a Football Ground.

If we just brush this under the carpet then we are no better than the person who committed this despicable act and I know for a fact that I for one (of many, many) am substantially better than that.

Well if there is a need for this thread there has to be an end result. Otherwise there is no actually need for it apart from the fact that you want to continue the saga for a longer time period as the rights and wrongs of it have already been discussed - and there are no rights to it by the way, only wrongs.

Therefore close the thread and move on or take action against the person in question. Continuing talking about it if no action is to be taken is futile. The person I am sure already knows everyone finds his/her actions dispicable.

Jacobs

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 12:27:05 PM »

The only point in this thread in my opinion was to stop people rumour mongering as someone informed me it was Gary Warrington who spat at the keeper, this annoyed me as although Gary cannot be condoned for actions at every alty game ever it was definetly not him unless he lost a few stome shaved his hair and sported glasses.

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »

LMAO who said it was gary?

The goalkeeper was on the left hand side of the goal, I was on the right hand side, and gary was to the right of me.

So unless Gary can spit over 30 feet I seriously doubt it was him.

Blaming Gary is the funniest thing I have heard.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »

Well if there is a need for this thread there has to be an end result. Otherwise there is no actually need for it apart from the fact that you want to continue the saga for a longer time period as the rights and wrongs of it have already been discussed - and there are no rights to it by the way, only wrongs.

Therefore close the thread and move on or take action against the person in question. Continuing talking about it if no action is to be taken is futile. The person I am sure already knows everyone finds his/her actions dispicable.

That is my exact point....When (not if) the identity of the responsible person becomes known I will press for action to be taken against them.

Despite your assertions to the contrary I have no wish to continue this debate, in fact I'd quite like the subject to be closed as soon as possible as it is an embarrassment to the Club I love so if anybody knows who the guilty party is let me know and then it will all be over.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 01:31:20 PM »

I am now aware of the perpetrator of the actions on Saturday.

Matter as far as I am concerned, in so far as the forum goes, is closed.

Thanks to the person concerned for fronting up....I'll be in touch
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday