News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "We let everyone at the club down "

Author Topic: "We let everyone at the club down "  (Read 4609 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »

Ken McKenna was understandably feeling pretty low after the 3-0 defeat against Histon on Tuesday night.

You can hear the manager's views on a really bad night for Alty......by ringing  Altrincham ClubCall onl 09066 555902.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: "We let everyone at the club down "
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:39:14 AM »

With all due respect Those who were there last night have no need to fork out for a premium rate phone call..

Just pass a message to Ken from me.

Forget about Twiss and put Reeves up top, We are miles better using that system.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »

With all due respect Those who were there last night have no need to fork out for a premium rate phone call..

Forget about Twiss and put Reeves up top, We are miles better using that system.

Fair point Raymondo..........although remember a good proportion of the call revenue goes straight to the club.

For a number of reasons, it's likely that this service will cease at the end of this season.

Jacko

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 08:37:02 PM »

i dont think it should i phone it a couple of times when im bored at work to get the club some funds

York Alty

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 10:23:19 PM »

i dont think it should i phone it a couple of times when im bored at work to get the club some funds

my company cracked on to that many moons ago >:(

VofD

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »

Fair point Raymondo..........although remember a good proportion of the call revenue goes straight to the club.

For a number of reasons, it's likely that this service will cease at the end of this season.

And not before time. What a bleeding con. ??? ??? ???

markecky

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »

I hope that comment is tongue in cheek?

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 01:00:55 AM »

I understand your viewpoint Jock, however,at times, as much as 70% of the call revenue has gone directly to the club.This means that people who wish to use this service, can access match reports & interviews & make a contribution to fundraising for the club.Many Alty fans already do that in many other ways......this is just another option.

It's not for everyone.....but some people do want.....& value this information service.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team