News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 laugh at saunders/wrexham thead

Author Topic: laugh at saunders/wrexham thead  (Read 5889 times)

Jacko

« on: February 20, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »

Just made me very giddy when I saw there result so here goes hohohohoho........hahahahaha......whaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, feel free to continue below just for dean, after all he is the best manager in w wa ....wrexham!!!!! :-*

fuertes

Re: laugh at saunders/wrexham thead
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:44:40 AM »

Off the field issues clearly were the focus of the day. That club may have more to worry about than whether they can hold on to a playoff place.

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

To be honest, I think this thread is stupid. We should really be worrying about the fact that Gateshead put 7 past what has been a decent Wrexham team this season and we still have to play them (a game which I thought we would get something out of)

Let Wrexham get on with their troubles and we'll concentrate on Alty (I doubt they had a thread saying 'lets all laugh at Alty when we got marmalised by Crawley?!)

Jacko

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 01:05:12 PM »

More a dig at Saunders really, can u not read? Let's all chat sxxx about the officials then zzzz

bumble

Dougals Dad

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »

Just made me very giddy when I saw there result so here goes hohohohoho........hahahahaha......whaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, feel free to continue below just for dean, after all he is the best manager in w wa ....wrexham!!!!! :-*

Not sure he's the best manager in Wrexham!

joe

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »

Stupid thread!

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 03:43:52 PM »

Not sure what all the fuss is about, to be honest.

After all, Alty scored seven at The Racecourse Ground almost forty four years ago...!

I've no time for Saunders but I do genuinely sympathise with the Wrexham supporters if the dreaded Stephen Vaughan is indeed involved in any potential takeover of their club.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Jacko

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »

Look lads with all due respect gateshead shouldnt be conceding 2 against the likes of wrexham   ;D misereble gits!!!!

stubmanred

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »

Jacko. Yes I can read and I do understand your attempt at a bit of humour, but to be honest the whole Saunders thing was last year. So i'd say your last comment about Gateshead conceding 2 against wrexham is just you being arsey to a thread you probably thought everyone was going to join in with in the first place.

Rather than make back handed remarks about officials (which you deem to be boring!), maybe you should state your opinions and views in a structured manner, about Alty and their performances - good or bad,  rather than poking fun at other teams (Who to be honest are better than us!)

We're on the back of a win and most other ("miserable") gits have got much bigger things on our minds than Wrexham, i.e. Beating a relegation battle. We won on Saturday, revel in that, but one swallow doesn't make a summer! so take an inward look before you start poking fun at a manager that has his team in the play-offs (even if he isn't the best manager in the world)?!?!

ruthinred

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

Looks like Jacko is the last of the ''lets start a wxm rivalry'' brigade, 

the rest have wisened up & moved on,  good to see,,,, it was never gonna happen folks

Jacko

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 11:11:47 AM »

Lol Ruth I wasn't looking for rivalry I just think it was an amusing result one that I never thought I'd see and I'm sure u didnt,who wants a rivalry with a Welsh club anyway? And stubmanred if I'm getting an essay given to me on the forum rules on pisstaking then there clearly is something wrong, I'm sure we've been laughed at far more, let it die
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:13:42 AM by Jacko »

joe

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 11:14:15 AM »

I dont think anyone wanted a rivalry,you cant just create one. Our rivals are and always will Macc and Northwich despite what leagues they are in.

Jezza

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »

I'm really battling with my emotions regarding gateshead actually.......I've always admired their hardy bunch of fans who always travel and make a lot of noise and always felt they deserved a bit better than playing in a soulless athletics stadium even though they're a bit of a bogey side for us.......but now they are beginning to gel as a full time team I have to admit to feeling a tinge of jealousy that I'm not sure is fully justified.

I hope they don't turn into a joke team or become all arrogant overnight.

As for wrexham, my only feelings are I hope they stay here as long as possible coz they are a good money spinner for us and I hope they can resolve their off the field problems.....I'll laugh at saunders when he comes out with something outrageous but I don't look out for it....until they are close to playing alty of course!

ruthinred

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 01:42:01 PM »

I'm really battling with my emotions regarding gateshead actually.......I've always admired their hardy bunch of fans who always travel and make a lot of noise and always felt they deserved a bit better than playing in a soulless athletics stadium even though they're a bit of a bogey side for us.......but now they are beginning to gel as a full time team I have to admit to feeling a tinge of jealousy that I'm not sure is fully justified.

I hope they don't turn into a joke team or become all arrogant overnight.

As for wrexham, my only feelings are I hope they stay here as long as possible coz they are a good money spinner for us and I hope they can resolve their off the field problems.....I'll laugh at saunders when he comes out with something outrageous but I don't look out for it....until they are close to playing alty of course!

Our entire back 5 and Chris Blackburn were inexplicably awful on saturday, it was farcical  & slightlly surreal

But,   the Heed looked decent. Nelthorpe & Brittain are good wingers for this level, John Shaw can finish as we kinow. They didnt look great at the back & we created / missed alot of chances.However Gateshead will be a difficult game for any team in this league, even if they are bankrolled by a wealthy owner.

True test of our play off creditentials this week with Wombles/ Kiddy away. need to bounce back.
If im honest I cant remember a play off side that lose 7-2 at home, so we have alot to prove
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team