PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Match thread v York
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Match thread v York  (Read 20674 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Match thread v York
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2011, 10:35:22 PM »

Two points dropped tonight. Well Done alty, every player was superb.

Keep it going lads we can do this and stay up.  :)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »

Just got back, we battered them, if only one of the chances had gone in. Definate penalty on Reeves as the defender pushed him in the back with two hands - ref as usual was shocking and missed one hell of a lot of incidents.

Alty were absolutely superb tonight down to the last man.

York Ultras up to their usual pathetic antics. Well done stewards but I wish you had let them through, they would have been taught a lesson I think tonight.

Well because of the stewards doing there job 2 were assaulted tonight, I don't want to comment anymore on it as we are taking it further....
@AltyDaz

bumble

« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »

Just got back, we battered them, if only one of the chances had gone in. Definate penalty on Reeves as the defender pushed him in the back with two hands - ref as usual was shocking and missed one hell of a lot of incidents.

York Ultras up to their usual pathetic antics. Well done stewards but I wish you had let them through, they would have been taught a lesson I think tonight.

Well because of the stewards doing there job 2 were assaulted tonight, I don't want to comment anymore on it as we are taking it further....
Thank the stewards Darren - they reacted and cleared up the situation in a professional manner

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »

Great performance again tonight, even the York Chairman said we fully deserved to win. Pity Wedgy going back to Macc as he's done great for us, but greg back for saturday.

Very encouraging but no cigar again thanks to crap officials,...and that really isnt sour grapes.

The back four and Marc Josesh in particular(MOM) were superb all night, Marc finished with a lump the size of an egg on his head, fantastic effort and attitude ! kenny was absolutely gutted we hadnt won that match :P

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »

Thank the stewards Darren - they reacted and cleared up the situation in a professional manner

As I have said before we have great stewards.

I wonder if these 'Ultra's' (Still makes me chuckle saying it) were up for it at Luton ? From the pictures I saw, prob not.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:47:47 PM by gazwarrington »

Dougals Dad

« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2011, 08:43:55 AM »

I hope they are ok. My best to you all.

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2011, 10:11:11 AM »

I hope they are ok. My best to you all.

Indeed, hope the 2 in question are ok. What an embarrassing shower those kids were.

A great point, and it could have been 3, how Reevesy didn't get a hat trick I don't know. Twiss had some great touches when he came on also. Clee was outstanding, and Joseph had one of his best games in an Alty shirt.

Onwards and upwards!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Match thread v York