PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yet again Dave Birch ruins a game
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Yet again Dave Birch ruins a game  (Read 11846 times)

thegazelle

Re: Yet again Dave Birch ruins a game
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 11:03:30 AM »

wayno i didnthave you down as racist a fruit cake maybe but dont be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

A younger person would never get away with half of what Dave Birch says and does. He will not censor thought or deed.

If I was a parent bringing my kids along to Alty for the first time and they were exposed to his disgusting behaviour there is no way I'd bring them again.

I'm sorry, I know we all use a bit of choice language from time to time and shoot our mouths off more than we should, but Dave Birch is a consistently rude and highly offensive individual who should be banned from Moss Lane permanently.
Come on Alty!

thegazelle

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »

Devil's advocate here

Standing near the dug out will also get you the same language as will standing near quite alot of people

thegazelle

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »

Does duckin denis still go , he reached cult status for taking a swing at jim kabia in the bad tempered northern premier league cup final defeat but that must be 38 years ago.
Who did steal bostons trophies that night?

markecky

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »

Does duckin denis still go , he reached cult status for taking a swing at jim kabia in the bad tempered northern premier league cup final defeat but that must be 38 years ago.
Who did steal bostons trophies that night?

Dennis does still go.  Whilst he is no angel he has much more self control than David.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »

wayno i didnthave you down as racist a fruit cake maybe but dont be so hard on yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHen are you coming out for a pre match drink again- stop playing hard to get
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 11:54:20 AM »

it will be next season now unless some unforseen event comes along. uk a tad cold for me these days i am still carrying a chill from breaking down on the motorway on the way back from wrexham . wish i was doing the nantwich CSC run . Railway, Station in alty, railway club at navi road, stockport for a few whatever wilmslow has to offer THEM POSH BIRDS LOVE ME. Student central at crewe and a scoop or ten around nantwich. taxi to crewe for train home . Think i'll book a flight

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »

He was stood within 5 yards of me last night on the front hoardings of the Pop side. After 35 mins of his mindless rants......he hardly even stopped to take a breath....I had more than enough and approched him and told him to either be quiet or clear-off (I know I used stronger words than that so apologise to anyone who had the misfortune to hear me 'explode').

He did exactly what I thought he would; he gave me a load of verbals and threatened me with this and that. So he got some verbals back (apologies again), before he gave me a push and then ran off............sorted - he had left the area. I could no longer hear him and that was all I wanted !

I do think though, the guy should have his own standing area where he is ringfenced away from everyone else and not allowed to leave until 10 mins after kick-off
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

fuertes

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »

I do think though, the guy should have his own standing area where he is ringfenced away from everyone else and not allowed to leave until 10 mins after kick-off

The Birch Cage? It could work...

York Alty

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 03:07:16 PM »

Birch

"...associated with the Tír na nÓg, the land of the dead and the Sidhe, in Gaelic folklore, and as such frequently appear in Scottish, Irish, and English folksongs and ballads in association with death, or fairies, or returning from the grave..."

Never had the brothers down as Steeleye Span fans.

seasonticket

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »

As I normally sit in the stand I did not have my first dose of David Birch until in away game at Bradford Park Ave. OMG I was certain he would get a good thumping for what bhe was saying. Fortunately the Yorkshire fans realised he was a nutter an ignored him. My thoughts at that time were why on earth is he allowed to bring down this club reputation.
He should certainly have been banned years ago.
If they still had the asylum at Macclesfield......................................almost forgot................Moss Rose.

taxi Phil

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 04:12:52 PM »

Interesting idea ! Could we locate in Birmingham ?  ;D

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »

Put him in the away end.

As for Denis someone said he'd had a breakdown. Hope not.
Full time and proud of it
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yet again Dave Birch ruins a game