Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!  (Read 38056 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2011, 09:56:57 AM »

The referee absolutely ruined the game - shock! Danylyk was a fool admittedly, but the ref was literally a laughing stock all game, i cannot wait to hear AltyTunnelStewards views on this one, should be funny. The game itself, Connors and Clee immense, Dale up top causing problems all night. If we had 11 men all game we would have won easily, onwards and upwards roll on saturday. Another thing im sure i saw Shaun Densmore having a little warm up before the game, would be a great boost for the run in.

The thing is though Phil - Ross Joyce always has a 'bad game' when he refs at moss lane! I ve seen many games at ML over the years and always dread him reffing coz you just know hes gonna make a cock up of it and  its unfair on both teams not just alty. He should hang up his whistle. I did a better job of reffing the under 7's at george's footy training the other week - and im not qualified. Sorry Phil - hes a muppet where reffing is concerned - NO QUESTION. How did both he and  his assistant miss the fact that the ball had gone out for a throw by yards when both benches were saying it had. The look on Joseph's face when he realised hed picked it up and shouldnt will stay with me for a long time, but he shouldve played to the whistle tho! How many 'poor' games does this ref need to have before he's told sorry mate - you cant effin reff. GET YER COAT! No offence to you Phil, as I can see you in some way agree, but you put it in a nicer way than I could.

I am at a loss Col tbh

To have been at the level he is for as long as he has and to be spoken of as a potential National List Official Ross Joyce cannot be as bad as he is when he comes to us.

He Referees regularly in the Conference and the Premier League Reserve Competitions and seemingly has less problems with every game that doesn't involve Alty

He was however (for the benefit of Jezza) very bad last night.

Maybe he should cry off all future Alty games??

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2011, 10:20:06 AM »

The referee absolutely ruined the game - shock! Danylyk was a fool admittedly, but the ref was literally a laughing stock all game, i cannot wait to hear AltyTunnelStewards views on this one, should be funny. The game itself, Connors and Clee immense, Dale up top causing problems all night. If we had 11 men all game we would have won easily, onwards and upwards roll on saturday. Another thing im sure i saw Shaun Densmore having a little warm up before the game, would be a great boost for the run in.

The thing is though Phil - Ross Joyce always has a 'bad game' when he refs at moss lane! I ve seen many games at ML over the years and always dread him reffing coz you just know hes gonna make a cock up of it and  its unfair on both teams not just alty. He should hang up his whistle. I did a better job of reffing the under 7's at george's footy training the other week - and im not qualified. Sorry Phil - hes a muppet where reffing is concerned - NO QUESTION. How did both he and  his assistant miss the fact that the ball had gone out for a throw by yards when both benches were saying it had. The look on Joseph's face when he realised hed picked it up and shouldnt will stay with me for a long time, but he shouldve played to the whistle tho! How many 'poor' games does this ref need to have before he's told sorry mate - you cant effin reff. GET YER COAT! No offence to you Phil, as I can see you in some way agree, but you put it in a nicer way than I could.

I am at a loss Col tbh

To have been at the level he is for as long as he has and to be spoken of as a potential National List Official Ross Joyce cannot be as bad as he is when he comes to us.

He Referees regularly in the Conference and the Premier League Reserve Competitions and seemingly has less problems with every game that doesn't involve Alty

Phil. You can only comment on what you see and every time I have seen him officiate a game the words Good and impressive does not come to mind.
The vast majority of nigh on 1200 fans and officials cant all be wrong

VofD

« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2011, 10:32:01 AM »

Phew what a night !

Let's bank the points and look forward to Saturday with the positives, Clee, Johnson, Reeves, Joseph, Connors all immense.
1      Robbie looks fitter and up for it
2     10 points out of 12
3      Out of Relegation zone, first time since August
4      A good crowd for a Tuesday - let's keep that up
5      We made chances - and IMHO deserved to win

Negatives.......................................Danylyk stupidity when will they learn it's not worth mouthing off to the ref. 

Baynes .....................................waste of ...
JOYCE IS AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT ( Kenny shouted don't talk to him he's an idiot - sums him up  )
 A DISGRACEFUL DISPLAY OF REFERRING - BLOOD BOILING NOW..............!!!

Contributes SFA >:( >:(

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2011, 10:44:45 AM »

Can you spot the Freudian slip in the Blue Square write up of the game. Maybe it wasn't a penalty after all......

http://www.bluesqfootball.com/story/0,20970,5892_6842518,00.html

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:14 AM »

Sorry if I'm not funny S H but here we go.

The Referee and the stand side assistant were poor but poor for both sides.

As has been said before it's a matter of position. Our penalty in all likelihood wasn't and could just as easily have been a FK to Southport for Dale having their guy round the throat (How Mr Joyce could have said that it was the other way round bemuses me)

Anthony sadly was irresponsible in getting his second yellow card. A challenge he probably didn't need to make and (again sadly) an inevitable second yellow.

From what I heard the joseph header was nowhere near over the line although the defender who cleared it was almost entirely so (Only the bit connecting with the ball not being)

The Southport player sent off was unlucky. Earl Davies was very lucky so I suppose they balance out.

I will repeat something I have said before here.

Despite what some people may believe Referees are not dishonest, they do not cheat ANYONE. However, as hasd been proved tonight they are quite capable of a (very) poor performance but aren't we all?
The ball was clearly over the line according to my source at the game (not an Alty fan btw) who was stood right next to the goal and seemed pretty sure . Can't believe we've had 3 of these incidents in our last 3 games,  :o

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2011, 11:04:00 AM »

Can you spot the Freudian slip in the Blue Square write up of the game. Maybe it wasn't a penalty after all......

What an unexpected use of the word 'stanza'.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »

Quite.....we were poetry in motion though last night!

taxi Phil

« Reply #187 on: March 30, 2011, 02:33:18 PM »

Quite.....we were poetry in motion though last night!

Though I'm still not a-verse to a little criticism.

robins1978

« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2011, 04:37:12 PM »

I am at a loss Col tbh

This would be the answer - in a perfect world of course.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2011, 05:32:00 PM »

"The result leaves Altrincham on 40 points and in 20th position on the table, only one point separating them from the relegation zone, while Southport are one position higher with 41 points."

They make it sound like we are plummeting like a stone!
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Southport Match thread COME ON YOU RRREEEEEDDDDDDSSSSS!!!