Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Your club needs YOU,......to give it support NOW.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your club needs YOU,......to give it support NOW.  (Read 9218 times)

timbo13

Re: Your club needs YOU,......to give it support NOW.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »

The club pushed the boat out to get Youngy back in...was then forced to get Bateson in due to having no defenders...and then made one last push for safety with the signing of Dale.

All of whom are doing the business, so far

RocketDan

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »

It does say that we could be down as many as 4 players next season.

Four players?
1. Twiss
2. Beesley
3. Baynes
4. Brown

Nice one, i've saved the club 30k

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »

I'm sure it'll be mentioned again on it's own thread but there's the next raffle with some good ALTY-related prizes such as free travel to 2 games (if we stay in the BSP could worth £60), appearing on the team photo, being on the team bus for a game,sponsorship of a game, there's a long list up in the bar

I know it's a long time toll the PSF's but would it be a good idea to make those into fundraisers...food, face-painting, make it proper community event? Might even get a few extra fans for the coming season?
Or after each one have a BBQ or hog roast?

Quality...I got slated for this!!! ;D

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=11269.15

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 11:41:46 PM »

It does say that we could be down as many as 4 players next season.

Four players?
1. Twiss
2. Beesley
3. Baynes
4. Brown

Nice one, i've saved the club 30k

Really, well done for persuading Twiss to give up the 2nd year of his contract

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »

The club seems to be in some trouble now for a number of reasons and I can understand them asking the supporters for more help, as someone has pointed out the vast majority aren’t in a position to help or at least not to make any significant change.
Does anyone know if the club actively seek investment from local businesses/business men? And I don’t mean an add in the program or messenger. It would be relatively cheap to put together some sort of Altrincham FC brochure along with a free invite to a home game and get it to the hundreds of companies trading in or from the area. It could contain a brief history and financial brief of the club and its ambitions along with a free invite and an open mind to any support or sponsorship deals.
While we are still in the top conference league and dont have serious debts I think Alty is at its most attractive position to invest in for quite a while, it may be that we arent quite getting the message to the right people that we need and are open to any help.

bumble

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 01:46:04 PM »

The club seems to be in some trouble now for a number of reasons and I can understand them asking the supporters for more help, as someone has pointed out the vast majority aren’t in a position to help or at least not to make any significant change.
Does anyone know if the club actively seek investment from local businesses/business men? And I don’t mean an add in the program or messenger. It would be relatively cheap to put together some sort of Altrincham FC brochure along with a free invite to a home game and get it to the hundreds of companies trading in or from the area. It could contain a brief history and financial brief of the club and its ambitions along with a free invite and an open mind to any support or sponsorship deals.
While we are still in the top conference league and dont have serious debts I think Alty is at its most attractive position to invest in for quite a while, it may be that we arent quite getting the message to the right people that we need and are open to any help.

Just searched to see if was right (and found many a funny thread).... be worth putting that to our commerical manager

Jacko

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 01:54:06 PM »

as gg has already said,(in slightly nicer words) theres too many squeeky xxxterds around alty that would rather go for a coffee in hale starbucks and talk finance than even watch a non league football team!!! and thats before we even talk about the expanding prawn sandwich brigade at U.S of manc and citeh, so i personally think the club know we wont get a big invester so we just need to pull together, im gonna get my marketing head on and get some sponsors again, imagine what could be acheived if each fan could try and get their own company to sponsor alty in some way? its not easy but its possible!!!      

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 04:59:19 PM »

Yes, there is something being pursued by Grahame Rowley and TASC to this end. It's in it's infancy but more details will be revealed when the latest TASC meeting minutes get typed up which'll be Wednesday if I'm not hungover from the Cheshire Cup Final
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Your club needs YOU,......to give it support NOW.