PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tell you what
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Tell you what  (Read 7726 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Tell you what
« on: May 12, 2011, 06:49:08 PM »

All this slaGGING OF hEATHCOTE'S RECORD  is ridiculous. Because of Heathcote you're in the Conf north? yes, instead of the NPL where you were headed when Heathcote took over (well you know what I mean). Up to 2006 he was doing great, as for three relegations, the firest was obviously a joke, the others by one goal after pre season disruption. Last season, they had a perfectly good team til they lost three or four players pre season.

If some people are so upset because of his other actions (the so called money grabbing, offensive behaviour etc.) then maybe you're best off without him, but to compare him with bin laden is ridiculous, as is calling him a bad manager, and I for my part would rather stay aty home thaqn watch footbAALL WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THIS EXTREME ATTITUDE.

Steve-o

Re: Tell you what
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 06:54:31 PM »

I take it that you no longer support Alty?

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 07:01:37 PM »

What a pointless and completely irrelevant post.

Have fun at home eating your raw potatoes and whatever other bizarreness you get up to.
Come on Alty!

VofD

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »

All this slaGGING OF hEATHCOTE'S RECORD  is ridiculous. Because of Heathcote you're in the Conf north? yes, instead of the NPL where you were headed when Heathcote took over (well you know what I mean). Up to 2006 he was doing great, as for three relegations, the firest was obviously a joke, the others by one goal after pre season disruption. Last season, they had a perfectly good team til they lost three or four players pre season.

If some people are so upset because of his other actions (the so called money grabbing, offensive behaviour etc.) then maybe you're best off without him, but to compare him with bin laden is ridiculous, as is calling him a bad manager, and I for my part would rather stay aty home thaqn watch footbAALL WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THIS EXTREME ATTITUDE.

CHEERIO   ;D ;D ;D

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:02:58 PM »

GH did what he could.
Never knock the guy, he always had Alty at heart.
Just hope the new manages has as much passion for the club as GH did.
COME ON ALTY :)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »

Hugh people didnt like him and people didnt mind him - I was personally a fan- however you cant change people opinions

What is done is done now - whats the point in getting wound up about it?

You cant change the past only the future
ParkINson's red and white army

thegazelle

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 08:10:46 PM »

I dont understand these people who walk away and say they dont support the club anymore because heathcot ehas gone or at the time heathcote is there. surely if you are an alty fan you are an alty fan. Unless you are like some sort of groupie who didnt really care and was only after the person you had targetted for stalking.

For fecks sake if your an alty fan your an alty fan get over it and get back to moss lane .  From what i undestand if we run this theory to hugh you were very popular with the singing boys so come home and i personally am still waiting for the northwich incvasion on your barge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Sid if you're reading thisd it applies to you, f**k sainsbury's get down to moss lane we need you

woops old monk rum 125 rupee (2 quid a bottle dangerous stuff)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 08:33:31 PM »

I think hugh lives in germany now,with zee germans,are you still in "zee farzerland" hugh? Not seen you for ages

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 08:48:26 PM »

I dont understand these people who walk away and say they dont support the club anymore because heathcot ehas gone or at the time heathcote is there. surely if you are an alty fan you are an alty fan. Unless you are like some sort of groupie who didnt really care and was only after the person you had targetted for stalking.

For fecks sake if your an alty fan your an alty fan get over it and get back to moss lane .  From what i undestand if we run this theory to hugh you were very popular with the singing boys so come home and i personally am still waiting for the northwich incvasion on your barge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Sid if you're reading thisd it applies to you, f**k sainsbury's get down to moss lane we need you

woops old monk rum 125 rupee (2 quid a bottle dangerous stuff)

That man talks sense....well for now, until the rum gets going. We support the team, the club, not an individual. Let's move on , regroup and start moving forward.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Jacko

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 08:52:03 PM »

i understand peoples frustration with gh, becuase his tactics appeared negative and hard to watch certainly away from home, but we fought above our weight consistantly and his style gradually began to work with limited resources,as well as the squad not being good enough becuase of lost players i just dont think gh had as much fight in his belly at the start, dont think he deserves half the nasty posts on here though

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 10:38:12 PM »

Awesome thread - I can see all the links on other teams forums to this one - OMFG we are a laughing stock with this thread.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 12:28:19 AM »

57 varieties of Alty fans
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Jacko

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »

Awesome thread - I can see all the links on other teams forums to this one - OMFG we are a laughing stock with this thread.

its the most sense talked on any non league forum, imo this is the best one by a mile credit to the club

Dougals Dad

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 01:18:34 AM »

"Tell you what, tell you what. Nine and a half thousand pounds!"

bighairedmike

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »

"Tell you what, tell you what. Nine and a half thousand pounds!"

Genius. Think I need to go change my trousers now.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tell you what