PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?  (Read 21625 times)

bighairedmike

Re: Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2011, 05:08:49 AM »

Anyhow, Sammy McIlroy - does anyone have any thoughts...?

I've been thinking and after long consideration have decided not to return to Moss Lane. The primary reason for this is OGC Alty's stuck in the past mantalitys.

How dare you bring my mantalitys into question!!!!

It's a modern twist on the historic manatiltys that has been commonly seen at moss lane.  You wont find mantalitilitation this unique anywhere else. And whilst you're at it just admit that you'd be on the golf road even if he'll froze over and bin lardon took control!

I agree, its absolutely hilarious to poke fun at people who misspell words. High comedy at it's finest, five stars.

Mis-spelling has nothing to do with it. The fact that he is a prize prick has everything to do with it.
i dont care about people insulting themselves trying to make fun of my phones inability to spell words but being called a prick by a jumped up little sh*t like u is ridiculous!

Jumped up? If you say so. Sh*t? Depends who you talk to? Little? Not on your nelly sunshine.

Dougals Dad

Re: Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »

Anyhow, Sammy McIlroy - does anyone have any thoughts...?

I've been thinking and after long consideration have decided not to return to Moss Lane. The primary reason for this is OGC Alty's stuck in the past mantalitys.

How dare you bring my mantalitys into question!!!!

It's a modern twist on the historic manatiltys that has been commonly seen at moss lane.  You wont find mantalitilitation this unique anywhere else. And whilst you're at it just admit that you'd be on the golf road even if he'll froze over and bin lardon took control!

I agree, its absolutely hilarious to poke fun at people who misspell words. High comedy at it's finest, five stars.

Mis-spelling has nothing to do with it. The fact that he is a prize prick has everything to do with it.
i dont care about people insulting themselves trying to make fun of my phones inability to spell words but being called a prick by a jumped up little sh*t like u is ridiculous!

Jumped up? If you say so. Sh*t? Depends who you talk to? Little? Not on your nelly sunshine.

Reminds me of an old colleague of my dad's at Welly Road girls school. When called a "F***ing old cow!" Barbara Pickles replied:
"Old? yes. Cow? maybe. But F*ck? Never!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sammy McIlroy - Thoughts?