PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brian Summerskill
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Brian Summerskill  (Read 12102 times)

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Summerskill
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 12:04:46 PM »

We're stronger than last year and if we can win and get up again, then the fans will start to come back. We'll be back in the not too distant future with Alty, don't you worry my son.

Your argument is fundamentally flawed because you weren't getting many more home fans when you were last in the Conference.
Come on Alty!

nipski123

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

Don't reckon he can cut it at BSN level, he was poo for us at Evo-Stik Level. Might have noticed that he has his shorts too high and a crap haircut!  ;D :P
      Ay DJ,what ave u got against this lad,is it because he left you's for a bigger club,he's played in 2 games (Burnley an a Man city select)an by all accounts done well he's 19 like yourself.He probably wants to learne &  progress,i reacon his glass is half full were's yours is half empty !

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »

speaking of learning... ;D
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

nipski123

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »

Your not a big club, youve got 300 fans and lose against sports centres
We're going through a rebuilding stage after season after season of crisis. This is the most stable summer we've had in ages. We have nearly finalised our squad for this season and have made a number of great signings. We've had no threat from the Conference for a change and no court cases. It is refreshing and we're starting to see the benefits of being in the league we are in. We're stronger than last year and if we can win and get up again, then the fans will start to come back. We'll be back in the not too distant future with Alty, don't you worry my son.
    Not worring

markecky

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 06:29:47 PM »

Has Walter Mitty bought the ground yet or is the deal still 97% done as it was three years ago?

DJ

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 01:57:03 AM »

I've got nothing against the lad, just didn't rate him as a player. I wish him well with Alty but I don't think he will cut it for you and I think you will find that out in time. I'm also certainly not jealous, yeah I'm 19 and happy to be studying Journalism in uni. The fans weren't with us last time in the Conference because we were doing poor and the club wasn't being very well ran. It is being ran much better now.

JR is actually living within his means for a change, big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club. CVA payments are being met, yes we agreed a CVA! News on the ground deal, apparently it will be completed some time next week. As I said, things are looking up. What about Northwich Villa? We don't care if we were getting outplayed to Ashton, that was last season, we look a different team this time around! Do Alty fans have to continually take digs at Vics?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 08:47:11 AM »

I've got nothing against the lad, just didn't rate him as a player. I wish him well with Alty but I don't think he will cut it for you and I think you will find that out in time. I'm also certainly not jealous, yeah I'm 19 and happy to be studying Journalism in uni. The fans weren't with us last time in the Conference because we were doing poor and the club wasn't being very well ran. It is being ran much better now.

JR is actually living within his means for a change, big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club. CVA payments are being met, yes we agreed a CVA! News on the ground deal, was last season, we look a different team this time around! Do Alty fans have to continually take digs at Vics?

Watch out folks he will be hacking into our phones soon ;)

taxi Phil

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 10:17:38 AM »

JR is actually living within his means for a change, big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club. CVA payments are being met, yes we agreed a CVA! News on the ground deal, was last season, we look a different team this time around! Do Alty fans have to continually take digs at Vics?

Watch out folks he will be hacking into our phones soon ;)
Only if he learns the correct participles of the verb "to run" !

Dougals Dad

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 11:38:27 AM »

JR is actually living within his means for a change, big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club. CVA payments are being met, yes we agreed a CVA! News on the ground deal, apparently it will be completed some time next week. As I said, things are looking up. What about Northwich Villa? We don't care if we were getting outplayed to Ashton, that was last season, we look a different team this time around! Do Alty fans have to continually take digs at Vics?

Errrm, yes!

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »

And Liverpool are going to win the Premiership as well because they look like a different team. You cannot polish a turd.
They really should be beating teams like us

Butty

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2011, 12:35:06 AM »

Errrm, yes!

http://www.therainbowsend.co.uk/images/_lib/pot-of-dreams-green-white-stripe-money-pot-30028140-80-1268739551000.jpg

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 03:16:10 PM »

JR is actually living within his means for a change, big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club. CVA payments are being met, yes we agreed a CVA!

You are aware that agreeing a CVA is a source of shame, not pride aren't you? It means you pay back a percentage of what you owe instead of all that you owe (as we did).

It is stealing.

Hope this helps.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 03:53:37 PM »

....big earners such as James Spencer and Ben Hinchcliffe have now left the club......

My knowledge of local Sunday league players isn't what it once was, but who???
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 04:11:48 PM »

certainly not jealous, yeah I'm 19 and happy to be studying Journalism in uni. The fans weren't with us last time in the Conference because we were doing poor

Best of luck with that then.

markecky

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »

certainly not jealous, yeah I'm 19 and happy to be studying Journalism in uni. The fans weren't with us last time in the Conference because we were doing poor

Best of luck with that then.

Post of the month....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brian Summerskill