PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall motors match thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Vauxhall motors match thread  (Read 55363 times)

whopper

Re: Vauxhall motors match thread
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2011, 03:55:16 PM »

phil when we were 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go and are forwards were blowing out of there arses and also missing sitters i'd like for u to explain why it wouldnt of been to our advantage to play counter attack football and bring mullholland on to chase everything?

oh and one more thing if your not going to give astley a bloody chance with 10 minutes to go and 2-0 up what was the point in signing him, ridiculous

You do realise the season lasts well in to 2012, don't you?

Frightening.
oh right then we'll wait till then for us to make better substitutions, zzzzzzzzzz

fuertes

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »

oh right then we'll wait till then for us to make better substitutions, zzzzzzzzzz

So you're not aware that time is continuous either? You think we have to bring him on early in the season or in the last game, since it's impossible to rotate the forward line between September and April?

It's extremely sad that you find the need bait others with such pathetic claims. It's even sadder that you seem to think your laughable opinions count for something.

Lee Sinnott has had a team promoted from this division. I for one am willing to trust his judgement and shan't lose all faith because Astley Mulholland didn't get a late run-out against Vauxhall Motors.

whopper

« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »

So you're not aware that time is continuous either? You think we have to bring him on early in the season or in the last game, since it's impossible to rotate the forward line between September and April?

It's extremely sad that you find the need bait others with such pathetic claims. It's even sadder that you seem to think your laughable opinions count for something.

Lee Sinnott has had a team promoted from this division. I for one am willing to trust his judgement and shan't lose all faith because Astley Mulholland didn't get a late run-out against Vauxhall Motors.
for Christ sake can't u see I'm just making the point we could be better as last night we let 3 points slip through bad substitutes, u can laugh at that opinion all u like but its true, u sound like you've never even played the game, as fans what do all our opinions count for? Enlighten me? BTW I believe we can get promoted but only if we get things like closing games like last night right

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2011, 05:49:03 PM »

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about it Brian.

It's hardly unreasonable to believe that a club may have some sort of press area, however basic, that contained a plug.

Good point.......my fellow commentator,Paul Salt, has come up with the solution & we are now on the look out for a 100 metre extension cable ;)

Robin Reliant

« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »

It's hardly unreasonable to believe that a club may have some sort of press area, however basic, that contained a plug.

Good point.......my fellow commentator,Paul Salt, has come up with the solution & we are now on the look out for a 100 metre extension cable ;)

Pity that Big In Rubber wasn't Duracell....then you could have been EverReady.

Sorry, its time for my medication.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2011, 06:53:46 PM »

Pity that Big In Rubber wasn't Duracell....then you could have been EverReady.

Sorry, its time for my medication.

We now have 'rubber' & 'batteries' infiltrating this thread.......what next, I wonder!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »

We now have 'rubber' & 'batteries' infiltrating this thread.......what next, I wonder!

Musical butt plugs?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Hamilton

« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2011, 09:51:58 PM »

Musical butt plugs?

The music gets muffled.....

..so I've heard!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »

Musical butt plugs?

The music gets muffled.....
..so I've heard!

Ah yes,  but I believe it stimulates the parts that other musical devices can only dream of....revolves to the beat don't you know.....apparently
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

RobertONeill

« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall motors match thread