PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One goes....one returns!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: One goes....one returns!  (Read 22920 times)

bumble

Re: One goes....one returns!
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2011, 10:21:26 PM »

I reckon from a brief look at a few of his 'tweets', and comparing the excessive use of exclaimation marks its none other than alphaclee11
on his twitter he's been chatting to stevie connors, appears conners might be training with us? hope its right

"
@stevieconnors
Training tonight was decent but @Alphaclee11 needs to calm down #headloss"

whopper

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2011, 10:49:38 PM »

I reckon from a brief look at a few of his 'tweets', and comparing the excessive use of exclaimation marks its none other than alphaclee11
on his twitter he's been chatting to stevie connors, appears conners might be training with us? hope its right

"
@stevieconnors
from the looks of things, somethings happened in training tonight, hope it gets sorted

phantom_saint

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »

It isn't a player, it's probably some f**king hanger on that wasn't any good at football but wants to be friends with semi pro footballers for kudos

Mr Clown, that doesn't make any sense at all? Surely i would rather "hang on" to professionals! Its not a case of me just simple ignoring the comments, because it frustrates me when i casually sign on to see the post review of the games and all i see is several idiotic comments from repeat offenders..... isn't that right Mr Clown?

markecky

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2011, 10:52:30 PM »

"
@stevieconnors
from the looks of things, somethings happened in training tonight, hope it gets sorted

Its presumption city on here tonight, they have a lot of banter between them those two.  All the talk before hand was that Nicky had better bring his shinpads and it was Nicky who told him to come down and spoke to Lee Sinnott about him.

markecky

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2011, 10:54:49 PM »

It isn't a player, it's probably some f**king hanger on that wasn't any good at football but wants to be friends with semi pro footballers for kudos

Mr Clown, that doesn't make any sense at all? Surely i would rather "hang on" to professionals! Its not a case of me just simple ignoring the comments, because it frustrates me when i casually sign on to see the post review of the games and all i see is several idiotic comments from repeat offenders..... isn't that right Mr Clown?

Its unlikely to upset him calling him Mr Clown...it's a pretty open secret his real name isn't Mr Chow.

phantom_saint

« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 10:56:23 PM »

And which member of the Williams family may you be? Its a FANS forum,if players choose to read it they can do so but they may not like everything they read!

There's alot of disrespect on this forum!! The comments lack any structure!!! And Williams family?? I'm sick and tired of looking at a forum that just attacks players if they happen to be out of form!!!Its getting rather BORING!!!!!!!!! An way were doing rather wellat trhe back without Williams?!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

yeah were doing great at the back just like we did last season with him.....o hang on no we got relegated and leaked goals sorry my bad....

oi tunnel vision, look at the bigger picture!!! The difference between remaining in the conference and relegation was one point, one goal? and for a side which is part-time and has been reprived numerous times in the past - i don't think that's too bad?

phantom_saint

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2011, 10:58:12 PM »

Its unlikely to upset him calling him Mr Clown...it's a pretty open secret his real name isn't Mr Chow.

I'll pretend you haven't just had to explain that too me!!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 11:00:04 PM »

Well dont sign in on here then?, read that official website or the numerous newspaper sites. this is a "fans forum" not a "mates with one of the players forum" if you were that arsed you would have been at cheltenham on saturday wouldn't you?

RocketDan

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2011, 11:09:51 PM »

Sing it Loud!
Sing it Proud!

I for one will be getting behind Robbie. Though he has a tough time last season carrying grampa joseph around with him.

Don't expect him to be match fit and don't expect any instant miracles.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »

For me, we gave Twiss a clean slate following last seasons efforts, so we should do the same for Robbie. Yes, he was poor last season, but now has the chance to redeem himself.

Whilst I have bemoaned Williams' overall poor performance last season, I have to say that, in his defence, he could never be accused of a lack of commitment.

Twiss, in contrast, simply didn't try at all last season.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

whopper

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »

For me, we gave Twiss a clean slate following last seasons efforts, so we should do the same for Robbie. Yes, he was poor last season, but now has the chance to redeem himself.

Whilst I have bemoaned Williams' overall poor performance last season, I have to say that, in his defence, he could never be accused of a lack of commitment.

Twiss, in contrast, simply didn't try at all last season.

agreed..... :o

AT

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2011, 04:48:46 AM »

I suppose I did enjoy his goal against Chester, and the subsequent chorus of Angels.
video related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPB4GaISR0 about 40 seconds in.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:55:03 AM by AT »

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2011, 08:02:11 AM »

And which member of the Williams family may you be? Its a FANS forum,if players choose to read it they can do so but they may not like everything they read!

There's alot of disrespect on this forum!! The comments lack any structure!!! And Williams family?? I'm sick and tired of looking at a forum that just attacks players if they happen to be out of form!!!Its getting rather BORING!!!!!!!!! An way were doing rather wellat trhe back without Williams?!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

yeah were doing great at the back just like we did last season with him.....o hang on no we got relegated and leaked goals sorry my bad....

oi tunnel vision, look at the bigger picture!!! The difference between remaining in the conference and relegation was one point, one goal? and for a side which is part-time and has been reprived numerous times in the past - i don't think that's too bad?
yes your right again i was over the moon on that last day when we capitulated against a team that was already relegated
ParkINson's red and white army

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »

Is it me or is there some strange people suddenly posting on this forum just lately?

It's one of the reasons I haven't posted much lately   ???

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2011, 09:01:29 AM »

Is it me or is there some strange people suddenly posting on this forum just lately?

It's one of the reasons I haven't posted much lately   ???

full of oddballs!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One goes....one returns!