PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Was I dreaming?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Was I dreaming?  (Read 15137 times)

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Was I dreaming?
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 01:05:54 PM »

as far as i can see ballers a lot of people are thinking the same thing in that theres no point me going as im not giving us any advantage becuase it doesnt strenthen our budget as we have the same as vauxhall for example with 500- per game. very irratating. soon we will be down to 500 with this attitude i fear

I've read this three times and still don't get it.  What's the same as Vauxhall?
budget

What makes you think that? Are such things published on http://www.bsbnbudgets.com ?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

markecky

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »

as far as i can see ballers a lot of people are thinking the same thing in that theres no point me going as im not giving us any advantage becuase it doesnt strenthen our budget as we have the same as vauxhall for example with 500- per game. very irratating. soon we will be down to 500 with this attitude i fear

I've read this three times and still don't get it.  What's the same as Vauxhall?
budget

Apologies if I seem rude, I don't mean to be but you're post seems devoid of fact.

I very much doubt that there are any people sat at home saying "I'm not coming because my attendance won't increase the budget".

There will be people at home saying "It's too dear" or "I'll go when they win a few" but surely no one doing that.

More people coming in would increase the budget so again not sure what you mean by that.  Every spare peny goes into the playing budget from what I know.

And Vauxhalls budget is not the same as ours believe me.  

daleyjock

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 01:34:03 PM »

I've read this three times and still don't get it.  What's the same as Vauxhall?
budget

Apologies if I seem rude, I don't mean to be but you're post seems devoid of fact.

I very much doubt that there are any people sat at home saying "I'm not coming because my attendance won't increase the budget".

There will be people at home saying "It's too dear" or "I'll go when they win a few" but surely no one doing that.

More people coming in would increase the budget so again not sure what you mean by that.  Every spare peny goes into the playing budget from what I know.

And Vauxhalls budget is not the same as ours believe me.  
if its not then it cant be far behind, we struggle to put out a full squad most weeks,
if the budget differance doesnt show on the pitch at all then someones not doing their job properly, and fans will tail off becuase of it
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:37:44 PM by daleyjock »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Was I dreaming?