News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yesterdays shock result

Author Topic: Yesterdays shock result  (Read 1445 times)

DAB @ ALTY

Yesterdays shock result
« on: September 18, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »

Why all the surprise and horror about yesterdays result,when do Alty do well against struggling teams.Even when we have had fully fit squads we have a history of poor results against bottom five clubs,so why with the injuries and suspension yesterday should we expect any different.Yes,I know that we now play at a lower level but this league, no matter how some people see it,is far better than the last time we played in it and I seem to remember even then that we had some struggles against lower clubs.Time will tell but a few little adjustments to the squad and I am sure will see us getting some better results.We have to accept the clubs financial position,so we should also accept that the manager should be given the time to work with that situation.

Robin Reliant

Re: Yesterdays shock result
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 05:07:58 PM »

I agree. It isn't in our power to change the manager,and even if it were,who would we have next?
We are in a rebuilding situation,and its going to take time. All relegated clubs have difficulties in their new leagues and had we not given away cheap goals at the end of previous games,we would have been in much better shape.
 A good performance on Tuesday will have us all smiling again.

Robin Reliant

Re: Yesterdays shock result
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 09:23:21 PM »

I agree. It isn't in our power to change the manager,and even if it were,who would we have next?
We are in a rebuilding situation,and its going to take time. All relegated clubs have difficulties in their new leagues and had we not given away cheap goals at the end of previous games,we would have been in much better shape.
A good performance on Tuesday will have us all smiling again.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yesterdays shock result