News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Points Deduction for the Vics

Author Topic: No Points Deduction for the Vics  (Read 5345 times)

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »

Apparently in the Evo-Stick League failing to fulfill a fixture doesn't warrant a points deduction. The V*cs have escaped with a £500 fine with another £1000 suspended fine for failing to fulfill the fixture against Kendal at the start of the season. I wonder what percentage of the fine will they get away with paying? The sooner this club is closed down the better.
They really should be beating teams like us

Graham

Re: No Points Deduction for the Vics
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:22:46 AM »

This hasn't been confirmed yet, but if those are the rules why should Vics be treated any different to any other club!...(awaits long essay from bitter A**y fans.....)

It certainly was not an ideal situation at the beginning of the season and questions still need to be asked as to why we didn't play over the canal which apparently was an option.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:47:17 AM »

This hasn't been confirmed yet, but if those are the rules why should Vics be treated any different to any other club!...(awaits long essay from bitter A**y fans.....)

It certainly was not an ideal situation at the beginning of the season and questions still need to be asked as to why we didn't play over the canal which apparently was an option.
Probably because the Vics messed Witton about when they groundshared for a couple a seasons.
Normally in any league failing to fulfill a fixture ,due to a fault of any team, is a points deduction. I am under the impression that it was the Vics fault that the game wasn't played on it's original date. So if the Vics don't get points deducted then they are being treated differently to other clubs.

Graham

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »

Depends what the rules are. If the Evo-stick league decide that not fulfilling a fixture results in a fine then why should Vics be treated any differently.

Also Mark (I support A**y and am Chairman of of both W*tton and The Evo-stick league) Harris will no doubt have had some input

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »

Depends what the rules are. If the Evo-stick league decide that not fulfilling a fixture results in a fine then why should Vics be treated any differently.

Also Mark (I support A**y and am Chairman of of both W*tton and The Evo-stick league) Harris will no doubt have had some input
The correct decision would be a 3 point deduction. There is no point fining Northwich because it just won't get paid will it?

vic

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »

Gents as much as you dislike the vics we missed the deadline by 40 mins which was 1pm, The paperwork was faxed to the league at 1.40 and the league informed vics at 5.40 the fixture was off for the following day. The relevant papers were filed for 5 ish hours before the league called the game off.
The 1pm deadline was imposed so wittons ground could be used and allegedly they wanted all the gate recipts.

I know you don't care but these are the facts. If the game had been called off between 1 and 1.40 then that would have been a different story.

York Alty

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 05:59:30 PM »

personally i have given up on Vics...

Bangor on Dee Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »

The Vics are a bunch of T*****s who tire us all with costant cheating, we have no rivalry with you anymore, you remind me of the pothole in my road a right pain who wont go away. Sorry but you bring us all close to depresion.

Anyway f**k you and common the red and white bastards

little wittoner

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »

after missing numerous deadlines v!cs could not meet another deadline even now the stadium is probably only subject to contract until solicitors tie up the bleedin paper work, `delloitte whatever' then  renewed a lease to allow the so called victims the to play at the big green elephant............40 minutes my a..r...s..e  :-*
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:16:44 AM by little wittoner »

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 01:13:07 AM »

Gents as much as you dislike the vics we missed the deadline by 40 mins which was 1pm, The paperwork was faxed to the league at 1.40 and the league informed vics at 5.40 the fixture was off for the following day. The relevant papers were filed for 5 ish hours before the league called the game off.
The 1pm deadline was imposed so wittons ground could be used and allegedly they wanted all the gate recipts.

I know you don't care but these are the facts. If the game had been called off between 1 and 1.40 then that would have been a different story.
Vics still missed the deadline whether it was 1 minute or 40 minutes. To blame Witton Albion for your troubles is out of order especially when they let the Vics play at their ground for 2 seasons inbetween moves from the Drill Field to the VS.

little wittoner

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 07:14:58 AM »

witton did not want the gate receipts from the game if it had taken place at the help for heroes stadium, they were v!cs to keep, witton had agreed to charge v!cs a one off fee for use of the ground just like we did last time they played there. Any club would impose a charge for the use of their ground by another club.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:09:54 PM by little wittoner »

Dynamo Joe

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 12:48:35 PM »

If those are the facts, why use the word "allegedly"? Just asking...  ;)

vic

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »

Covering my arse really, Half the problem is the league actually have no set punishments for rule breaks, No problem with receiving punishment but you should know what it is likely to be not just have something made up.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team