Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
  It was a ridiculous situation which would easily been avoided if the referee...

Author Topic: It was a ridiculous situation which would easily been avoided if the referee...  (Read 3447 times)

Jezza

It was a ridiculous situation which would easily been avoided if the referee had shown some common sense before kick-off...

Nuneaton press completely ignoring the fact that nuneaton had actually bought along the kit in the first place knowing we also played in a  strip that heavily featured the colour red.

And this gifting of goals is getting to me.....in particular mention of giving densmore an "easy opportunity" to make a superb sliding tackle and put in an inch perfect cross....I think they're bitter that for a change we didn't gift the opposition a last minute equaliser....

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: It was a ridiculous situation which would easily been avoided if the refere
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »

The first report taken from the Coventry newspaper is full of some of the worst sour grapes I've seen in a long time! I don't care how much we impress our opponents as long as we continue to win games and climb the table. 
Come on Alty!

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »

The first report taken from the Coventry newspaper is full of some of the worst sour grapes I've seen in a long time! I don't care how much we impress our opponents as long as we continue to win games and climb the table. 

I think we should give them a break, I mean fancy having to brave our 'Manchester Outpost' when they're used to the metropolitan sophistication of Nuneaton and Bedworth.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »

:D
Come on Alty!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
  It was a ridiculous situation which would easily been avoided if the referee...