PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cowards
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Cowards  (Read 10157 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Cowards
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 07:45:17 PM »

Does the layer himself know thus guy is touting him to numerous clubs? I'm nit being funny like, but wasn't he here watching h for Wrexham the other week? Is he a scOut or an agent or both it neither? I'm sure the player/club should be made aware if someone is trying to peddle our contracted players??

Nonleaguer

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 07:50:43 PM »

Perhaps he is simply a Secret Agent!

York Alty

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »

abject.

not one leader out there today. not one player who thought about the game or why else did they put high balls in all day for their tall defenders to mop up.  

that was a chronic displey from minute one.  it was humiliating.

congrats to Witton - had a plan and we didn't even bother.

ABJECT, UTTERLY ABJECT PERFORMANCE.

DJ

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »

Big LOL

Well done Witton  ;D

joe

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 07:53:37 PM »

Big LOL

Well done Witton  ;D

And Nantwich....

DAB @ ALTY

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 09:43:07 AM »

Every player in an Alty shirt were terrible yesterday,except Stu who probably had one of his quietest Moss Lane afternoons for some time.I become concerned about the harmony in the the dressing room because was it only me who saw Densmore and Reeves pushing each other and have a right verbal go at each other also.I have noticed these two having a go in previous matches as well,I hate to see that sort of thing from players wearing the Alty colours and I think that if there is not a good team spirit then we will continue to struggle.The sort of thing that I saw yesterday between two of our players that I do like,needs sorting out quickly by the manager.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 09:54:20 AM »

Why is it everytime we have a stinker, the name of Heathcote gets mentioned,  He basically went because he wanted to go.

He didnt fill the fans with over confidence at the fans meeting shortly before he did depart, we have to stop looking back at what has gone before and look forward in the hope that things will get better.

What next?  Dennis Birch for manager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

william122

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 10:45:49 AM »

half the team were in the bar area watching liverpool and everton half an hour before kick off i have news for you altrincham we  no longer get easy games we are an easy game 

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »

Why is it everytime we have a stinker, the name of Heathcote gets mentioned,  He basically went because he wanted to go.

He didnt fill the fans with over confidence at the fans meeting shortly before he did depart, we have to stop looking back at what has gone before and look forward in the hope that things will get better.

What next?  Dennis Birch for manager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because there is probably a section of support that still want GH as manager.  I am one of those that will look forward and still believes that despite yesterdays disaster (for which Sinnott must shoulder some of the blame) our new manager is 100% right for the job

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 11:48:35 AM »

half the team were in the bar area watching liverpool and everton half an hour before kick off i have news for you altrincham we  no longer get easy games we are an easy game 
Thats not true, there were a few but they left an hour before kick off
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »

I feel sorry for GR and the rest of the board. They do a great job under difficult circumstances and yesterday was a chance to relieve a bit of pressure on the budget. They must feel totally let down by the players.

JackSwindells No 1 Fan

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »

Twiss looked devastated at the final whistle.. I think we believed we could have a great cup run this year to round off his career.

I'm not going to moan about the players. however we seems to struggle against inferior teams but dominate those around us and above.

Damned frustrating!

I think the manager bears alot of the blame here.. Nciky Clee was knackered by 70 mins, he stopped taking them on just checked in crosses and shot too soon.

When I recall to spirit with we we played (and lost) at Oxford a couple of years ago with 10 men (despite losing) I was proud of them.. the manager is there to ensure they are organized AND MOTIVATED. There is obviously something wrong in this area when we are expected to win....

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 02:28:48 AM »

When he tweeted #getting_a_move last week regarding his second half goals against nunny thought something might have been going on, if he does go we're f**ked, not that i'd blame him after saturdays shambles.

taxi Phil

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:08 AM »

When he tweeted #getting_a_move last week regarding his second half goals against nunny thought something might have been going on, if he does go we're f**ked, not that i'd blame him after saturdays shambles.
No player is irreplaceable. But Mulholland isn't the answer, so it would need to be a loan until we can identify a decent replacement. On the upside, he's probably one of the bigger earners, so it would free up some funds. Still prefer to keep him though !

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »

Every player in an Alty shirt were terrible yesterday,except Stu who probably had one of his quietest Moss Lane afternoons for some time.I become concerned about the harmony in the the dressing room because was it only me who saw Densmore and Reeves pushing each other and have a right verbal go at each other also.I have noticed these two having a go in previous matches as well,I hate to see that sort of thing from players wearing the Alty colours and I think that if there is not a good team spirit then we will continue to struggle.The sort of thing that I saw yesterday between two of our players that I do like,needs sorting out quickly by the manager.

I would put forward a counter argument

I have no problem whatsoever, when we are losing and playing badly, if two players get ratty with each other.

Despite some of the postings on here it was obvious that at least some of the players cared very much today.

I have never seen Nicky Clee overhit every corner and underhit every cross like he did today. Must admit that I am at a loss to understand why his being tired is the fault of the Manager but hey ho!

Witton deserve much credit just as we did in the days when we were beating League sides. We have no divine right to beat Witton who played better than us on the day.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cowards