News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good Luck

Author Topic: Good Luck  (Read 1368 times)

Jukes

Good Luck
« on: October 07, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »

I just wanted to pop on and wish you guys all the best for the rest of the season, I haven't been on since Saturdays game on purpose because theres nothing worse than rubbing salt in the wounds, That win has given us the best run in the FA Cup for over 20 years so trust me I know what its like to get knocked out early!!! Despite the disapointment most of the fans around me had the good grace to wish us well. No idea who or when these things are sorted but I would have thought a pre season game between us would make sense? anyway all the very best, maybe see you in the quaters of the Trophy!!

taxi Phil

Re: Good Luck
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 11:16:17 PM »

Thanks for your good wishes, and for having the decency to wait until the dust had settled a little !

I noticed you'd won 5-1 in midweek. You've a pretty decent side in the making there, good luck for the rest of the season in both League and Cup (but don't you DARE bugger up our Trophy prospects !)

markecky

Re: Good Luck
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »

If you do ruin our trophy hopes, you wouldnt mind having the class to sing and dance in the King George up the road would you?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good Luck