PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Songs
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New Songs  (Read 10187 times)

Robin Reliant

Re: New Songs
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 10:21:48 AM »

Do you cry out in your sleep?
All your failings exposed,
Get a taste in your mouth,
As desperation takes hold,
Cos someone this good
Always leaves you for cold...

Oh Clee, Clee will tear you apart again
Clee, Clee will tear you apart again.....

I'm not giving up the day job.

Well worth a goodwin though  ;)

RocketDan

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 02:52:40 PM »

To the tune of There's no limit by 2unlimited

Simon, Simon Richman
Simon Richman
Altys super winger!

RocketDan

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 03:09:12 PM »

To the tune of Can't take my eyes off you by Andy Williams

Oh Jamie Lawrie
You are the love of my life
Oh Jamie Lawrie
I'd let you shag my wife
Oh Jamie Lawrie
Trust in my when i say

radcliffe alty

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 10:29:40 AM »

To the tune of Just Can't Get Enough by Essex Heroin boys, Depeche Mode:

"When I'm with you Alty, I go out of my head.
I just can't get enough.....I just can't get enough...
....we slip and slide as we fall in love,
but I just can't seem to get enough."

"Der der der der der der der......etc" , with lots of jumping.

mikealty

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »

To the tune of Just Can't Get Enough by Essex Heroin boys, Depeche Mode:

"When I'm with you Alty, I go out of my head.
I just can't get enough.....I just can't get enough...
....we slip and slide as we fall in love,
but I just can't seem to get enough."

"Der der der der der der der......etc" , with lots of jumping.

Now that's the best of them all!

mikealty

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »

My family's hometown of Derry in Northern Ireland has a very similar (and slightly bigger) football club to ours. They've got pretty loyal support as well and we could use a couple of their songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=a9ImCgiTV6I
"Red n White army *whistle whistle* Red n White army *whistle whistle*!"
"We love you, we love you, we love you, and everywhere we follow, we follow, we follow, and we support the Alty, the Alty, the Alty! And that's the way we like it, we like it we like it! Woaaaahhhhhhhhh! Woaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"
"Alty FC, haway haway haway! Haway haway haway! Haway haway haway!"
Before anyone says, I know other clubs sang these before them, I just think that Derry City have great support.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »

My family's hometown of Derry in Northern Ireland has a very similar (and slightly bigger) football club to ours. They've got pretty loyal support as well and we could use a couple of their songs!
"We love you, we love you, we love you, and everywhere we follow, we follow, we follow, and we support the Alty, the Alty, the Alty! And that's the way we like it, we like it we like it! Woaaaahhhhhhhhh! Woaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"
Before anyone says, I know other clubs sang these before them, I just think that Derry City have great support.
Certainly in terms of numbers. Averaged around 2000-2500 this season (although figures are not exactly official over here).
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Robin Reliant

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »

Certainly in terms of numbers. Averaged around 2000-2500 this season (although figures are not exactly official over here).

Bit like FCUM then?   ;D ;D

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 12:51:29 AM »

Excellent........bizarrely....that game was live on Sky on a Saturday night.........I watched about 20 minutes......I think Derry were 1-0 up.......went for a quick shower before going out.....popped my head in to see the latest score & I think it was 5-0 after about 35 minutes........I thought "This is not going to extra-time & penalties"! I think it finished 5-0 or 5-1?

mikealty

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 01:20:25 AM »

Excellent........bizarrely....that game was live on Sky on a Saturday night.........I watched about 20 minutes......I think Derry were 1-0 up.......went for a quick shower before going out.....popped my head in to see the latest score & I think it was 5-0 after about 35 minutes........I thought "This is not going to extra-time & penalties"! I think it finished 5-0 or 5-1?
That's strange, I never thought the League of Ireland was ever on Sky Sports? I've seen a few games on there from the Northern Irish league (Mostly Linfield and Glentoran of course!), but none from the League of Ireland yet. It'd be nice if they started coverage of the LOI I guess, there's not much better football to watch on a Friday night!

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 09:01:34 AM »

A-L-T

R-I-N

C-H-A-M ALTRINCHAM!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 11:10:32 PM »

Hey? That game was from 2008, only Wexford's second ever season in existence as a LOI club. Achieved a famous victory against Cork City in the semi, but were comprehensively thrashed 6-1 in the final. Still, no mean achievement for a community club that only plays players who are local to the Wexford area
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »

[/qu

That's strange, I never thought the League of Ireland was ever on Sky Sports? I've seen a few games on there from the Northern Irish league (Mostly Linfield and Glentoran of course!), but none from the League of Ireland yet. It'd be nice if they started coverage of the LOI I guess, there's not much better football to watch on a Friday night!

On reflection......it may have been Setanta, rather than Sky.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:33:55 PM by Brian Flynn »

mikealty

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »

[/qu

On reflection......it may have been Setanta, rather than Sky.

Ah yes, Setanta had a history of showing Irish games.

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 05:08:27 PM »

One to evoke memories of 1991....

To the tune of Sit Down by James:

"Oh Sinnott, Oh Sinnott, Oh Sinnott
Sinnott's name is Lee....."

Mr Cult

Ron Stengel, Chris Foy and Rachel DaCunha would be most proud of your lyricism

I thought it was Sarah DaCunha

Chris Foy's "wallpaper music" left me scarred for life  ???
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New Songs