PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 stockport scousers
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: stockport scousers  (Read 5322 times)

whopper

stockport scousers
« on: November 15, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »

What a joke there policy of getting a team of scousers together has been

Trialists were turned away if they weren't part of the scouse clique, clearly a club going in the wrong direction

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: stockport scousers
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:21:28 PM »

and the corner flags have gone missing
Bernard Taylors barmy army

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 10:48:19 PM »

Two observations

1 stockport is merseyside so it's natural really

2 I don't believe they can be condemned for building a team of scousers because I know a club dear to all our hearts that dd so for 10-15 years a while back

Hamilton

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »

More the wheels coming off the Stockport bandwagon!

taxi Phil

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »

More the wheels coming off the Stockport bandwagon!
The wheels were on offer in Cash Generator weeks ago. It's no good getting them back, since the rest of the wagon is in there now as well  ;D

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »

Two observations

1 stockport is merseyside so it's natural really

2 I don't believe they can be condemned for building a team of scousers because I know a club dear to all our hearts that dd so for 10-15 years a while back

Agreed, Runcorn moving to Widnes/going bust was one (two?) of the worst things that ever happened to us.

whopper

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 06:08:26 PM »

What the hell???? stockport is in Cheshire???? and not a scouse area at all??? They got rid of players for not being scouse thats blinkered and they have been punished in there performance

taxi Phil

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 07:23:44 PM »

What the hell???? stockport is in Cheshire???? and not a scouse area at all??? They got rid of players for not being scouse thats blinkered and they have been punished in there performance
Stockport is on the banks of the Mersey - hence it is in Merseyside (as are Sale and Stretford.)

whopper

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »

Stockport is on the banks of the Mersey - hence it is in Merseyside (as are Sale and Stretford.)
HAHAHAHA can you get proof that sale and stretford are in merseyside please as this is bollox!!!

the manchester ship canel runs through liverpool that doesnt mean its part of greater manchester!!! jesus!!

Hamilton

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

HAHAHAHA can you get proof that sale and stretford are in merseyside please as this is bollox!!!

the manchester ship canel runs through liverpool that doesnt mean its part of greater manchester!!! jesus!!

One of our local teams is Irvine Victoria! Sh*t! I'm living in Northwich!

whopper

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:21 PM »

One of our local teams is Irvine Victoria! Sh*t! I'm living in Northwich!
:D

joe

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 08:17:13 PM »

I think that may have been a joke Jacko,calm down!

Hamilton

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »

or, as all those Merseysiders say, "Calm down! Calm down!"

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:26 PM »

What a joke there policy of getting a team of scousers together has been

Trialists were turned away if they weren't part of the scouse clique, clearly a club going in the wrong direction

That is exactly what happened at Alty in the era 'When we were Kings', except we were going in the right direction.

whopper

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »

im laughing moses, i take everything with a pinch of salt on this forum
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 stockport scousers