News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 here goes....

Author Topic: here goes....  (Read 1291 times)

whopper

here goes....
« on: November 19, 2011, 08:52:26 PM »

people are'nt gonna turn up and pay good money for that kind of performance for much longer,
our gates have nearly halfed with the drop in league but if we keep putting in shows like that were gonna be lucky to see 500 over the new year.

4-3-3 is to optimistic judging by the quality in which our defence play the ball through midfield, infact i didnt even see it come through midfield, bloody coburn looks like zidane compared to our back four on the ball.

the fowards cant link well enough to play in that system either imo, reeves scored and for me i cant critisise him as he delivers the goals month by month consistantly,  twiss does a basic job each game and that sums his play up basic, redshaw looks a bit too fresh for the challenge for me and is very greedy.

so you ask me what i'd do??? well i'd stick brown in a less exposed position at left wing as he cant defend full stop and twiss on the bench play 3-5-1-1 with clee free role floating off each wing-BELIEVE ME HE WOULD SCORE MORE GOALS THAN TWISS/REDSHAW COMBINED.

well done lee for responding to the bad performances but im afriad it needs fixing further.

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: here goes....
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 09:31:32 PM »

our gates have nearly halfed with the drop in league

Average gate 10/11 was just over 1000, its generally 700-800 this season which is probably more the lack of away fans than home fans.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: here goes....
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »

our gates have nearly halfed with the drop in league

Average gate 10/11 was just over 1000, its generally 700-800 this season which is probably more the lack of away fans than home fans.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!  ;)
Come on Alty!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 here goes....