PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chairmans message on website
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Chairmans message on website  (Read 19474 times)

ALTYGAL

Re: Chairmans message on website
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 08:53:30 PM »

Grahame Rowley and his family are first and foremost loyal supporters and fans of Alty FC without whom we quite possibly wouldn't have a club to support.

His comments were ill timed and were probably just a knee jerk reaction.

He himself wil be distraught about our current form, but he hasn't got the magic spell for which we we all crave and and the couple of £100k we need. He has kept the books balanced and runs a tight ship.

We'd all love the local slimy flash harry to come on board and promise us the world, then bugger off after it all goes tits up - jeez the Forum would love that! But for some reason even when we WERE the biggest non league club we couldn't attract the big investors and it seems that, that is still the case today.

Changes need to be made thats pretty obvious and I myself am not a Sinnott fan, but slagging GR off isn't the way forward.  :-[

taxi Phil

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 09:03:32 PM »

I have made the decision not to attend away games until changes in the defence are made,  hence my non attendance yesterday. Worcester was the final straw in my opinion.   I will however, still go to home games

Yet again we're in total agreement Ray. Halifax WAS one of my targeted away games this season, but I'll not be bothering now. The way things are, I don't even think I can be arsed to go to Droylsden (I hate the place anyway !)

markecky

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »

I seriously hope we don't have a big long joyous thread of people listing all the games they won't be going to.

taxi Phil

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 09:50:06 PM »

I seriously hope we don't have a big long joyous thread of people listing all the games they won't be going to.

Frankly, I'd be more worried about the people who can't even bothered to list the games, and just won't bother turning up at Moss Lane.

RocketDan

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 09:51:24 PM »

I'll be going to Halifax. I'll bring a big tub of snuff for the train

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 09:25:21 AM »

Players don’t go onto the pitch with the intention of losing, players don’t become bad players overnight but when things aren’t going your way it doesn’t take much to bring about a lack of belief and the subsequent dip in form. That’s when the team need your help – not your criticism. I know it’s hard to support a team when they’re not doing well but that’s what support is all about - through thick and thin, through good times and bad times. Collectively we can get out of this rut and that must be our mission.

But the fans are shwoing support, I'm amazed we still get 750 at home and a decent level of support at away matches. Surely it is better than fans vote with their keypads mouths rather than their feet/pockets. I do worry at times that some would be happy with us getting 400 in the Unibond as long as it the critical ones who stay away and we don't have to hear anything nasty and just break even, like when people turned up for the Exeter game and got told not to criticise or expect anything - half of them have never come back.

I'm probably overreacting and I can't beleive it really the case but PR wise it doesn't half come across like that sometimes.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »

Spot on again Ballers.

Apart from the excellent official web site, thank you Mr Laidlaw, communication between the club management and the fans isn't brilliant and when they do communicate.......................................

I will be there again on Saturday but watching Alty at the moment is like trying to do a jig saw when you know there are a number of pieces missing.

taxi Phil

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »

Spot on again Ballers.

Apart from the excellent official web site, thank you Mr Laidlaw, communication between the club management and the fans isn't brilliant and when they do communicate.......................................

I will be there again on Saturday but watching Alty at the moment is like trying to do a jig saw when you know there are a number of pieces missing.
Communication is absolute crap - witness the total failure to so much as acknowledge the emails that Distance Traveller and I sent to the club over David Birch.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »

Come on Alty!

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 05:31:12 PM »

Apologies for miss spelling Mr Laidlar.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »

Apologies for miss spelling Mr Laidlar.

Very good!   ;)
Come on Alty!

Bruno

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »

Blind loyalty as paying fans we can say what we want. Time to change this manager whilst we still have time to turn the season around!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2011, 05:29:59 PM »

Blind loyalty as paying fans we can say what we want. Time to change this manager whilst we still have time to turn the season around!
Evening Ginrail
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Robin Reliant

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2011, 05:56:46 PM »

Evening Ginrail

Who's Where's Ginrail?  ;)

markecky

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2011, 12:00:34 AM »

So you create Ginrail, place a load of hysterical Robbie Lawton posts and then do a big flounce and delete the account. 

Now you create another one and start doing the same again, even quoting yourself.  You may have run supporters clubs thirty years ago but I'm damn sure you didnt shout stuff through the window of the Red Robin club during meetings wearing a balaclava and then run off.

Either believe in your opnions enough to stick with them or keep your devisive postings to yourself.

I can't be arsed with anonymous people planting forum bombs and f**king off.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chairmans message on website