PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FC Utd, a club on the up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: FC Utd, a club on the up.  (Read 22875 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FC Utd, a club on the up.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 08:10:34 AM »

Looks like he is trying to forge some form of rivalry,it's quite cute actually.Seeing as they play nearer Yorkshire than manchester would he not  be better of trying to get accrington,rossendale or Halifax interested?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 08:26:31 AM »

The oxygen of attention/publicity again. Seems the whole purpose is to act as a contrary T**t.

Oh well, carry on mate, can we get back to talking about serious business now please? Last from me on this one, I'm putting my own personal Ballers lock on it, suggest others do the same.

On a lighter note, there's rumours that Halifax might have Ryan Toulson playing at centre half on Saturday!

Jezza

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »

....why does he quote me so often?.......seems I touched a nerve but I love FCUM!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I was annoyed that we got beat by a tinpot pub team and I couldn't even watch it as I refuse to give them any of my money I but have moved on...I suggest the author of that excellent article does the same.

bumble

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 09:20:30 AM »

They have had another kick off time moved....

12pm vs Guisley

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »

The original post was'nt supposed to stir up a hornets nest!!

totally_FC

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 10:11:48 AM »

The original post was'nt supposed to stir up a hornets nest!!

Some people just cannot help themselves..
 ;D

fuertes

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

The blog does imply a bit of an obsession with us, but a lot of his points are reasonable, I'm afraid.

Every time FCUM are mentioned on this forum, people wade in bleating about them. Seriously, who gives a f**k? They had an idiot punch lads in the face a few years back. Obviously disgraceful. But we've had the scummier elements of Grimsby and Wrexham's support do far worse without getting in such a tiz about it. They play in Bury...so? That's the best temporary ground they could find before moving nearer to the city. Which apparently they are (and out of Trafford, so it shouldn't affect us at all).

Perhaps we should just stop talking about them? Especially if we're going to come up with poorly-researched and often downright inaccurate statements in an attempt to disparage them.

I strongly recommend we return to calling for our own manager's head after three months in the job  ::)

bumble

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 11:05:03 AM »

The blog does imply a bit of an obsession with us, but a lot of his points are reasonable, I'm afraid.

Every time FCUM are mentioned on this forum, people wade in bleating about them. Seriously, who gives a f**k? They had an idiot punch lads in the face a few years back. Obviously disgraceful. But we've had the scummier elements of Grimsby and Wrexham's support do far worse without getting in such a tiz about it. They play in Bury...so? That's the best temporary ground they could find before moving nearer to the city. Which apparently they are (and out of Trafford, so it shouldn't affect us at all).

Perhaps we should just stop talking about them? Especially if we're going to come up with poorly-researched and often downright inaccurate statements in an attempt to disparage them.

I strongly recommend we return to calling for our own manager's head after three months in the job  ::)

or  stoppers?

bighairedmike

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 11:54:05 AM »

....why does he quote me so often?.......seems I touched a nerve but I love FCUM!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I was annoyed that we got beat by a tinpot pub team and I couldn't even watch it as I refuse to give them any of my money I but have moved on...I suggest the author of that excellent article does the same.

I love that he, for some reason, thinks I made up my statement. Mind boggling.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »

I hope FCUM go bust. Dislike the club, dislike their supporters.
Stick that on your ****ing pointless blog.
They really should be beating teams like us

Robin Reliant

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

I hope FCUM go bust. Dislike the club, dislike their supporters.
Stick that on your ****ing pointless blog.

I would find this Forum much improved if people would say what they REALLY think!   ;)

FCUM

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »

Looks like he is trying to forge some form of rivalry,it's quite cute actually.Seeing as they play nearer Yorkshire than manchester would he not  be better of trying to get accrington,rossendale or Halifax interested?

Google maps says Gigg Lane to Manchester 8.3 miles, Moss Lane to Manchester 11.2 miles.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 09:21:27 PM »

Google maps says Gigg Lane to Manchester 8.3 miles, Moss Lane to Manchester 11.2 miles.

Altrincham isnt part of manchester, its in cheshire.And also we have no rivalary with any club from any of the lancashire mill towns

FCUM

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »

Altrincham isnt part of manchester, its in cheshire.And also we have no rivalary with any club from any of the lancashire mill towns

Don't be foolish.  Alty (where I also live) is in Trafford, a Metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester.  Has been for nearly 38 years now.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »

By that rational there is no palestine and no tibet.... ::)

Heres a geography lesson, seeing as your on our forum,again.......

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FC Utd, a club on the up.