PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott blasts his players after last nights game
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sinnott blasts his players after last nights game  (Read 9318 times)

Trouty

Re: Sinnott blasts his players after last nights game
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 07:00:20 PM »

I always think we defend too narrowly - opposition wingers/wide players always seem to be in space and have time to get there crosses in.

very much the case last night, Corby seemed to have a man over every attack and exploited a lot of space on either flank.

Too many players seem to follow the ball  so we end up with too many players in the same area of the pitch, so if the
opposition move the ball quickly they get all the time in the world to pass/cross the ball

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 07:20:58 PM »

I always think we defend too narrowly - opposition wingers/wide players always seem to be in space and have time to get there crosses in.

very much the case last night, Corby seemed to have a man over every attack and exploited a lot of space on either flank.

Wingers too high up the pitch, balls going past their inside shoulder leaving their wide man one on one against our full back then all your problems start.

Jenga

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:43:22 PM »

I've seen her change them 3 or 4 times a week...  ;D

She say she did once so perhaps that was the week you were with her  ;D

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »

I've seen her change them 3 or 4 times a week...  ;D

She say she did once so perhaps that was the week you were with her  ;D
Or maybe she only wears them on Sundays ?

RocketDan

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »

YOU COMPLAIN THAT SINNOTT SHOWS NO PASSION AND STANDS ON THE SIDE LINE IN HIS SUIT. NOW YOU ALL HAVE A GO AT HIM FOR GETTING AT THE PLAYERS

FFS GET A GRIP.

as far as I know, I am the only person on this forum who has criticised him for wearing a suit and it is something I stand by.

personally, i'd like to think the dressing room afters tuesdays game went something like this... http://youtu.be/nYDIMWpcKqI

Butty

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »

CAPS TIME.

YOU COMPLAIN THAT SINNOTT SHOWS NO PASSION AND STANDS ON THE SIDE LINE IN HIS SUIT. NOW YOU ALL HAVE A GO AT HIM FOR GETTING AT THE PLAYERS

FFS GET A GRIP.

Thats not the problem, its just week in week out its the same headlines- Sinnot not happy with players, Performance not up to scratch

Bruno

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »

The fact is it is not working, I still question his ability to implement a plan B during a game. I asked him this question at Solihull. No answer!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »

The fact is it is not working, I still question his ability to implement a plan B during a game. I asked him this question at Solihull. No answer!

One man campaign.
Come on Alty!

markecky

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 11:56:06 PM »

For me one of the best things about Sinnott is his honesty in his articles like this.

Far better to have this than a load of soundbites that we were unlucky or should have won 3 or 4 nil when you know what you've just seen and its quite the opposite.

When its crap he says its crap.  When the we knew the defence was bad he got three new ones in.  Jones was one of his marquee signings, he realised he was over the hill and he took it on the chin and binned him.

It my not seem from the terraces that he gets everything spot on (and he doesn't) but what manager does,

Good that they are in and training on Saturday as well. Hopefully we can get Connors on board, a man who won't tolerate slackers and hiders.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sinnott blasts his players after last nights game