News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Games Room
 New Football Prediction Game

Author Topic: New Football Prediction Game  (Read 12437 times)

TAG

« on: March 01, 2007, 07:20:19 PM »

Hi all
I have just launched a new football score prediction game on the web.
Have a look at www.theangrygrandfather.com and see what you think.

any feed back will be most welcome.

Thanks

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: New Football Prediction Game
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:37:51 PM »

ah joomla! big fan of it some of the sites i have made in my footer are run by it, i'm a big fan, first impressions its rfuk_solarflare re-hashed, so you site looks like about 100,000 other sites outthere on the web, two your charging to play a game which is controlled by a cumbersome system, run it for free for a couple of years refine it and work on re designing the module you have chosen to use. just out of interest what is it???

also look at working with the url mabe look at making the angry grandfather a blog, and register something like www.soccerscores.co.uk or something which will stick and has scope to cross continents. on the whole blog idea it would work very well as a football blog, assume the position of an older man whom is appaled by the state of the modern game. it would work very well!

is this your first attempt at a website? if so fair play my first one was (winces in pain) a html site with scrolling marquees and men at work gifs(argh it hurts so much!)

on a final note this may have seemed quite negative but honestly it isn't if you aren't told the truth a few months down the line you will be wondering why it is not as succes full as it should be. look at some other prediction sites, there simple but effective as should this with some tweaking

TAG

Re: New Football Prediction Game
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »

HI all
Well we survived our first year and are back again for some more, we now have some more games on the site including a Free to enter and play demo game that has a £100 prize.

Thanks to all those who joined and hopefully see some more of you on the site.

http://www.theangrygrandfather.com

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Games Room