PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anthony Danylyk Leaves
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Anthony Danylyk Leaves  (Read 18541 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony Danylyk Leaves
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2011, 09:04:33 PM »

From official site

It is with regret that Altrincham FC announces that, following a request from the player, Anthony Danylyk (right) has been released by the Club. It is believed he is returning to Leek Town, the club at which he began his career. We wish Anthony all the best in his future career and thank him for his three and a half years' service at Moss Lane.
Anthony, who has captained the side several times this season, made 130+21 appearances for the club, scoring three goals. He joined Leek Town in March 2002 and joined Altrincham on 8 June 2008. He started his career at Stoke City before being released and signing for Stone Dominoes. Anthony made his Alty league debut as a used substitute on 9 August 2008 and soon made a good impression as a ball-winning central midfielder. This season he has started every league game, except one for which he was suspended.
@AltyDaz

whopper

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 09:28:26 PM »

Well this is typical, are the wages that similar at leek that he's tempted to go back there?

Players seemed to have desire to play for us when we were in the bsp, now its as if that has vanished with the bsn

joe

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »

Maybe they all dislike the management team? It seems to me like he may have lost the dressing room which is a big worry! Good luck Anthony.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 10:00:08 PM »

Or we wanted change, and change brings about its own casulties, do we really want to keep a player who doesn't want to stay?
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Hamilton

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »

Maybe they all dislike the management team? It seems to me like he may have lost the dressing room which is a big worry! Good luck Anthony.

That would be somewhat absent minded!

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 10:06:38 PM »

Get Conners signed please. I think Lynch and Conners will be a lot better centre mid then Dens and Anthony in this league. Good luck to Anthony, always got stuck in and gave 100 per cent

markecky

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

It'll be the same as Robbie Lawton I'd guess.  Don't think he is on a contract, club puts in seven days notice, player gets informed and decides if he wants to go or not.

I would also guess Lee Sinnot said the same as he said to Robbie Lawton, I'd like you to stay but if you want to go thats up to you.

Sounds to me like another one taking the easy route out.

A competent Conference North midfielder who could raise his game on some days and be poor on others but always gave 100% for us but (sorry if this is harsh) its one less of last seasons relegation side and guarantees us a fresh face.

If he doesn't want to play for Altrincham then thats his choice.  You can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

bumble

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 10:10:34 PM »

From the leek site, sounds like they put in 7 days notice in - Mentions a central midfielder from a higher league

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 10:16:34 PM »

Very sorry to hear that Antony has decided to join Leek- maybe he was a bit pissed off that he didnt get the captains armband when Robbie Lawton left - Lets hope Lee has someone in mind to replace him - I thought he was a decent player who always gave of his best
Good luck Ant.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 10:27:41 PM »

Get Conners signed please. I think Lynch and Conners will be a lot better centre mid then Dens and Anthony in this league. Good luck to Anthony, always got stuck in and gave 100 per cent
Best forget Steve for the time being, he is booked for a further operation to hopefully cure his fitness issues.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 10:39:08 PM »

Best forget Steve for the time being, he is booked for a further operation to hopefully cure his fitness issues.

Are we likely to see any central midfield players signed in time for the next game as we are thin on the ground now?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »

I don't think it will be financial, so
Has he jumped before he was pushed?
Does he not like the manager?
Is it simply to play and train nearer home?

Seems a strange move after waiting so long to get a run in the team.We can only assume we will have midfielders set to join the club seeing as so many have gone recently, Lee said it's a work in progress, so whatever will be will be

Started every game this season bar Solihull?

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 10:51:18 PM »

We'd better get a couple of loanees in rapid, because having Lynch as our midfield engine raises serious doubts in my mind.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »

I'll pray for rain and frost for the next 2/3 wks so we can sought ourselves out.

Can't believe he palyed and got the GH bollockings, was left on the bench for a long period by KM, then leaves unders LS.

Good luck AD
Full time and proud of it

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »

We'd better get a couple of loanees in rapid, because having Lynch as our midfield engine raises serious doubts in my mind.
I'm sure potential new recruits will have been training with us Phil, I thought some of those offered terms at the start of the season were only offered short term deals until around Christmas time so the manager could see them for himself.We wouldn't just give people our blessing to go if it left us with nobody. IF Anthony and robbie were only on deals that ran until Christmas for example, you can see why they would opt for the security of an offer while it's on the table rather than take their chances if released next week.Nobody would have batted an eyelid if many if those offered terms this season had gone in the summer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Anthony Danylyk Leaves